Poll

[February 2016] Most anticipated DLC?

Automatron
Wasteland Workshop
Far Harbor

Author Topic: [MEGATHREAD] Fallout 4 || Contraption, Vault-Tec, Nuka World  (Read 575337 times)

Fallout 4 is definitely my favourite fallout, so glad it's not a company that churns out a game every year like assassins creed. That being said... the game is so imbalanced. Always have tons of stimpacks, rad aways and bobby pins. Once you get to level 30 it's pretty much one shot kill on all regular mobs. Wish they balanced the game a bit more before releasing. Playing hard mode isn't that fun since it doesn't make the game harder, just makes it a little more frustrating (there is a difference).

But increasing things like carry weight doesn't make the game harder, it just makes it more fustrating. I'd like to see it balanced instead. I hit a raider building today and using a silenced 10mm, I was putting forgeters down with single shots to the chest.

Also I can't be the only person who thinks super mutants are dumb and their models suck ass, they're way too cartoony, aesthetically and in a literal sense. I thought the same when I played NV (The first fallout game I played)

reloading the lever action rifle pisses me off

Don't even bother with that one, even fully moved it's pretty stuff in comparison to some weapons. I'll post a screenshot of my current beast tomorrow.

Here it is:

Very Good against anything human due to the exploding, ballistic and radiation damage.
Good against robots due to the explosions and ballistic damage.

Can't remember where I picked this up from, but it was somewhere in far harbor. Even with no mods it was a devastating killing machine.

This is a tiny portion of my base I'm working on in starlight drive-thru. WIP power armor, took a while to put my quantum on the shelf but I feel pretty happy with how its going. also placed some models on the container which I found through the automaton storyline.
Wall container has my clothing, drawer container has weapons and the box container has spare power armor gear. Pretty happy with how its coming along.

On a side note, anybody else REALLY like the new fire barrels? The lighting cast from them is really nice (bottom left of the screenshot)

i think weapon stocks are made of blockland vehicles because whenever i bash enemies they go into low earth orbit.

i think weapon stocks are made of blockland vehicles because whenever i bash enemies they go into low earth orbit.
loving rammer

there's a modern weapons mod in fallout workshop, i downloaded it cuz i didn't really like all the stuffty assault rifles bethesda added. too much divergence, but after a recent update in the mod yesterday, the loving developer added a 120mm tank cannon that does over 1000 damage in ballistic damage, and the loving shells weigh 12 pounds, more than a mini nuke.
hit me up with a link fam

does someone have Man 2's steam cause I got stuff to ask him

Incase anyone missed it here is the fallout 4 section of Bethesda's e3 conference which has really short teaser trailers for the new dlc

https://youtu.be/pF2Qw9BI6Rg

Contraption seems absolutely silly and almost pointless (besides lifts, which are nice).

But, I will still be making my settlers a working sushi bar with the conveyers.

Contraption seems absolutely silly and almost pointless (besides lifts, which are nice).

But, I will still be making my settlers a working sushi bar with the conveyers.
i can finally recreate drake and josh in fo4