[MEGATHREAD] Fallout 4 || Contraption, Vault-Tec, Nuka World

Poll

[February 2016] Most anticipated DLC?

Automatron
Wasteland Workshop
Far Harbor

Author Topic: [MEGATHREAD] Fallout 4 || Contraption, Vault-Tec, Nuka World  (Read 575062 times)

Okay I would love so much to run around a partially flooded area

somethings telling me you can only use certain weapons while using power armor. such as heavy weapons, like RPG's, miniguns, laser miniguns, etc.
I wouldn't imagine so. The armor probably just makes it easier to use those weapons.
Also, it just looks more awesome in their pictures to have the big T-60 holding a large minigun. It's not so striking to be in that armour and then be using a diddy laser pistol, or a thin rifle.

The armor raises your strength stat and weapons have a certain strength requirement so the armor makes it possible to use more big guns

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5aJfebzkrM
gotta admit thats a pretty sick trailer
also new glowing ones look rad as hell, they remind me of that guy from batman beyond

The Institute finds you, motherforgeter.TM

Institute will be the first faction i wrek (if that option is available of course). Nobody threatens ME, THE GODDESS QUEEN OF FALLOUT

The next poll should be Pro-Synth or Anti-Synth.

but we hardly know anything about synths, or why angry trailer man wants to wipe them out
its a bit premature to be forming opinions on who you want to wipe out

but we hardly know anything about synths, or why angry trailer man wants to wipe them out
its a bit premature to be forming opinions on who you want to wipe out
Look if you're gonna commit genocide, you might as well commit to it before you know anything about the race you're exterminating.

My friend, like a loving hero, bought me Fallout Anthology, Fallout 4 preorder and a Fallout 4 season pass reserve (basically just a preorder in disguise).

Hell, it even was calling for me by name...

My friend, like a loving hero, bought me Fallout Anthology, Fallout 4 preorder and a Fallout 4 season pass reserve (basically just a preorder in disguise).

Hell, it even was calling for me by name...

The Anthology is sorta cool isn't it? I want to make the audio something else though. :P

The next poll should be Pro-Synth or Anti-Synth.
I think that's definitely doable. We already met a synth in 3, so it really could just be a "Are Synths, Human?" poll.

its gonna suck compared to new vegas #HireObsidianAgain

No, synths are synths. I think the real question is if they should be treated as humans.