Poll

[February 2016] Most anticipated DLC?

Automatron
Wasteland Workshop
Far Harbor

Author Topic: [MEGATHREAD] Fallout 4 || Contraption, Vault-Tec, Nuka World  (Read 584110 times)

how do i get meters back up in fallout shelter once they're really low. also how do i get more lunchboxes without buying them?
Make sure you've got the dwellers with the highest points in a certain S.P.E.C.I.A.L. slot working in a specific room.
Send more dwellers out to gather resources to get caps, and use the caps to buy and upgrade the necessary rooms.
Use Rush as much as possible.
Stop dwellers having babies for the meantime, as they will consume more resources and exacerbate the problem.

Good god I got the ending spoiled for me

I'm probably going to max out Perception and Luck if I can
There are several conflicting "leaked" accounts of the ending, so there is still hope. My advice though is avoid youtube, 4chan, reddit, nma, rpg codex, or just the web for right now until the game comes out.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2015, 07:20:19 PM by Harm94 »

bethesda has delayed the release in new zealand to combat people using VPNs to decrypt early.

im going to get this but i have never played fallout games
bethesda has delayed the release in new zealand to combat people using VPNs to decrypt early.
source?

im going to get this but i have never played fallout games
powder gangers rule

Thank forget for that. I don't want richardwads cheating the system so it works for them. Some of us have to legitimately wait, and with retail copies we have to wait longer.

Thank forget for that. I don't want richardwads cheating the system so it works for them. Some of us have to legitimately wait, and with retail copies we have to wait longer.
lol

I have a gigantic math WACE exam on the day it comes out. :/

I have a gigantic math WACE exam on the day it comes out. :/
tell them you can't make it because you have to take the GOAT

best naming strategy: mash random keys and derive the closest name from that.

on one hand: get forgeted cheaters

on the other: poor new zealand

Why are they even doing this kind of release anyway? Is it supposed to make it so PC users don't get it earlier than people who have to buy it at a retail store at midnight local time? It seems ridiculous
« Last Edit: November 08, 2015, 08:06:05 PM by Regulith »

So what are guys going to focus your characters on? I planned to going with explosives, melee, and barter as my perks.
I usually do stealthy snipers