Poll

[February 2016] Most anticipated DLC?

Automatron
Wasteland Workshop
Far Harbor

Author Topic: [MEGATHREAD] Fallout 4 || Contraption, Vault-Tec, Nuka World  (Read 582109 times)

got fallout 3 and i love it, im totally gonna buy fallout 4 + ps4

got fallout 3 and i love it, im totally gonna buy fallout 4 + ps4
dont have your hopes up

what

just another person who only comes here to stuff on a popular game, ignore it

that really shouldn't be allowed

that's really loving cool, what's the armor

also nice red rocket settlement, how many here also built there

just another person who only comes here to stuff on a popular game, ignore it

that really shouldn't be allowed
Fallout 4 was disappointing in my opinion, there are a lot of genuine problems.
-stuff story
-Soulless, boring characters as flat as an iron board
-Once again, bad AI
-Butchered perks, and skills removed
-For this day, the graphics are subpar, not that it makes the game but they could be a lot better
-Still bugs
-Conversations system sucks now its basically: No (Yes), Sarcasm (Yes), Yes
-Stuff shouldn't move in VATS, not sure about now but in NV, it took about a minute just to get your mouse to select the head of an enemy, and you don't have that time with a deathclaw running right at you.

By the way, coming from the guy who pre-ordered Pipboy Edition. These are some legitimate problems. Although I'm still gonna play the forget out of it cause I'm gonna have all my fun with gun mods, layered armor, settlements and power armor.

that's really loving cool, what's the armor
drifter outfit + shadowed combat armor + black assault gas mask
also it needs more armor slots and im pretty sure it also needs badass spike armour for the black drifter outfit, correct me if i'm wrong

thats like the extra metal version of the ncr ranger.

i wanted some ncr easter eggs in this game like maybe a set of the ranger armor or the sequoia revolver

they've mentioned the NCR a few times i think

nick valentine mentions specifically shady sands and there are some immigrants from as far out as the hub

That's better

When your two most recent posts in here are "fallout 4 isn't good" and "dont have your hopes up" it sends a very different message

That's better

When your two most recent posts in here are "fallout 4 isn't good" and "dont have your hopes up" it sends a very different message
I only posted "Don't get your hopes up"

honestly if youre using vats in this game youre probably making a mistake

Also i was hoping that Fallout 4 would allow the player to make his own "faction" with the introduction of settlements. But its not all quite there :o