Poll

[February 2016] Most anticipated DLC?

Automatron
Wasteland Workshop
Far Harbor

Author Topic: [MEGATHREAD] Fallout 4 || Contraption, Vault-Tec, Nuka World  (Read 577949 times)

there's a mod for that
there's a mod for that

blah blah i cant believe a game studio would be relying on mods for things that should of been in the game already

it's almost like it's been there the whole time, and yet tony decides now is going to be the time to stuff his pants.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2015, 12:24:25 PM by Waru »

I have a feeling JC3 might temporarily take me away from Fallout, but jesus, I've basically played nothing else since November 9th.

I have a feeling JC3 might temporarily take me away from Fallout, but jesus, I've basically played nothing else since November 9th.
Same.

I won't be on JC3 until Christmas though.

harm isnt tony, but I do think it's amusing considering

be careful what you wish for BLF

I just can't believe people still respond to him after all this time

fallout has ruined water for me to the point that i tried to play mario sunshine with my niece and hesitated almost constantly

Oh don't worry you can pick the Aquaboy perk to start breathing underwater! They just love the idea of having super over powered characters over there at Bethesda.

New Vegas had the right idea and gave scuba gear instead.

blah blah i cant believe a game studio would be relying on mods for things that should of been in the game already

Sure you can mod New Vegas but actually New Vegas wasn't relying on mods. They tried to make sure EVERYTHING was in the core game first. New Vegas developers actually asked the modding community on what they think should be in the core game instead of just ignoring them.

Bethesda just takes too many lazy methods of developing and have this mentality that "the modders will just fix it, haha"

I'll tell you this, no amount of modding has ever fixed the essential NPC problem in Fallout 3. Sure there were mods to make these essential NPCs killable but no amount of mods could fix the fact that you can't complete the game if one of those NPCs died. So where is your "just mod it" attitude for that?
« Last Edit: November 29, 2015, 05:46:41 PM by Lord Tony® »

yes we get it you dont like bethesda you dont have to keep reminding us

yes we get it you dont like bethesda you dont have to keep reminding us

I don't like how lazy they have been.

Your comprehension of the word "stop" is seriously lacking. I'll try again, anyways.

Stop posting.

Your comprehension of the word "stop" is seriously lacking. I'll try again, anyways.

Stop posting.
lmao cypher stop posting

gotti

Stop posting.

Do you know what debates are? You can't stop a debate because you don't like it.