[MEGATHREAD] Fallout 4 || Contraption, Vault-Tec, Nuka World

Poll

[February 2016] Most anticipated DLC?

Automatron
Wasteland Workshop
Far Harbor

Author Topic: [MEGATHREAD] Fallout 4 || Contraption, Vault-Tec, Nuka World  (Read 575474 times)

why would you build guns out of pipe when they're so readily available

the pipe guns in areas left alone since the war bugs me to no end

I had to download a mod to fix that, jet too. Apparently Bethesda didn't know that Jet wasn't a pre-war drug and that they shouldn't have placed jet in vaults that were never opened.

why would you build guns out of pipe when they're so readily available

I think they were trying to copy borderland's 2 bandit weapons.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2015, 03:35:34 AM by Lord Tony® »

Tony, why do you care so much about realism?
This game has infinite ammo laser rifles, zombies, sentient robots, and miniguns that fit in mailboxes, stars a bulletproof man who stores hundreds of kilograms of items in his ass, a watch that can teleport you, and an RPG-like level-up system.
It's not supposed to be realistic.

Also, until you start providing links to all these mods you download, i am skeptical that they even exist.

Also, until you start providing links to all these mods you download, i am skeptical that they even exist.

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/1486/?

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/1371/?

So with these I not only get less loot but areas take about 4 in game months to respawn.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2015, 06:02:55 PM by Lord Tony® »

its sort of interesting the way the game portrays his bulletproofness actually

like usually rpgs like this have health as an abstraction- not literally 'how much punishment can this person take physically' but 'how long can they fight until they die' so you can have narrative stuff like people getting instantly killed with a shot to the head or something but sole survivor seems to actually be aware that he is soaking up bullets

like there is a line that explicitly says 'you can't fight, you can't soak up bullets!' and the other person's response is 'yeah youre right forget me' and then you have to do the quest yourself like an idiot

Yall remember this picture, right?

I want someone to mod ALL of that in. (Excluding the ones in-game.)

I was heavily disappointed that modded gun receivers looks don't change one bit. Also the fact legendary weapons don't look legendary, they just have a special stat on them.

If I were to have a freezing pipe pistol I'd expect the weapon to have a special cryo receiver.

This makes no sense. Fallout is a world where drive able vehicles don't exist apparently.

pipe guns were around before the war
yeah but its loving stupid how everyone seemed to be using a pipe gun instead of owning a loving professionally machined pistol from a gun shop or something. The weapon crafting system is fun in some regard don't get me wrong but the scarcity of manufactured firearms is just loving lazy.

New Vegas' had so many weapons and choices you didn't even know what to loving do with them. Not only to the addition with a stuff ton of guns there were also weapon mods. Also the unique weapons actually looked unique, not just a stat change.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2015, 03:36:08 AM by Lord Tony® »