[MEGATHREAD] Fallout 4 || Contraption, Vault-Tec, Nuka World

Poll

[February 2016] Most anticipated DLC?

Automatron
Wasteland Workshop
Far Harbor

Author Topic: [MEGATHREAD] Fallout 4 || Contraption, Vault-Tec, Nuka World  (Read 574964 times)

is it possible through console commands to wait more than 24 hours at a time?

I have Fallout 4 (Well shared)
and I only get to right before the part where you wake up to see your spouse die.
And BSoD right after that.
So my PC can't handle it, even on lowest settings on everything
« Last Edit: December 02, 2015, 06:13:53 PM by Meta_KnightX »

I was trying to figure out why Armorsmith Extended wasn't working, only to find out that extra esms and esps are disabled when using the beta patch, likely to avoid skewing report data

The only problem with that is if I try to use mods in the release build the game only lasts about 30 minutes before crashing to desktop

Guess I'll just have to wait

I was trying to figure out why Armorsmith Extended wasn't working, only to find out that extra esms and esps are disabled when using the beta patch, likely to avoid skewing report data

The only problem with that is if I try to use mods in the release build the game only lasts about 30 minutes before crashing to desktop

Guess I'll just have to wait
Set up your plugins you want, make sure the plugins.txt (appdata>Local>Fallout4) is correct. Set plugins.txt to read only and launch. That's how I've been playing with mods.

My game is bugged and I can't even start the USS Constitution mission. The captain just repeats the same dumb line and the scavengers never attack to begin the next objective. Apparently it's a common bug. Good job Bethesda.

I have Fallout 4 (Well shared)
and I only get to right before (HIGHLIGHT SPOILER AHEAD, SPOILER IS AFTER GETTING INTO THE VAULT) the part where you wake up to see your spouse die.
Is it really necessary to spoil what happens less than 10 minutes into the game? Literally the third thing in the game: Vault-Tec rep visit > run to shelter and bomb explosion > sealed into cryotube and released.

Is it really necessary to spoil what happens less than 10 minutes into the game?
Even if it happens early on, i don't see how that makes it any less a spoiler.
It's still a story point that is generally supposed to be a surprise, and just because you've gotten past 10 minutes doesn't mean everyone who ever will has.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2015, 06:05:35 PM by Blockchip »

I don't think spoiling the premise really counts. If I told you in Star Wars the rebels fight the empire, or that they stole the death star plans because it's explained so early and the entire story is based on the thing happening. It's no more of a spoiler than the text on the back of a book describing what it's about.

Even if it happens early on, i don't see how that makes it any less a spoiler.
It's still a story point that is generally supposed to be a surprise, and just because you've gotten past 10 minutes doesn't mean everyone who ever will has.
Everyone knows that your spouse dies, Todd spoiled that at E3.

I gotta be honest here, Fallout 4 is incredibly similar to Fallout Tactics.

They have big ass brotherhood zepplins and humanoid robots

So, about 4 hours of gameplay now.

IT'S loving AWESOME.

Unfortunately can't continue until next week because of my workload. At least I know that I'm working towards something great.

I definitely wish I could VATS my companions, not so that I can attack them, but just so that I can find out where they are!
Every time dogmeat starts barking for me to follow him, I spin a full 360 and can't spot him camouflaged in!

I definitely wish I could VATS my companions, not so that I can attack them, but just so that I can find out where they are!
Every time dogmeat starts barking for me to follow him, I spin a full 360 and can't spot him camouflaged in!
Hold V, it opens the VATS menu even when there are no enemy targets around. That should work.

I gotta be honest here, Fallout 4 is incredibly similar to Fallout Tactics.

They have big ass brotherhood zepplins and humanoid robots
we can only hope that the BoS decides to go full midwest on the NCR

Brotherhood/NCR showdown would be interesting
Maybe some bible humping starfishs from the South, too.