Poll

[February 2016] Most anticipated DLC?

Automatron
Wasteland Workshop
Far Harbor

Author Topic: [MEGATHREAD] Fallout 4 || Contraption, Vault-Tec, Nuka World  (Read 581465 times)

i dunno man. there aint no raider optometrist around as far as i know. maybe everyone's just astigmatic and have no way to medicate it.

something about the idea that raider masks are actually really hard to see through is hysterical to me

something about the idea that raider masks are actually really hard to see through is hysterical to me
does the sack hood even have looking slits

Would be nice if they gave us helmet vision or the ability to see our body in first person.

I had to download a mod to do both in NV.

Half the issues lord tony calls bugs probably didn't even happen.

idk man I have seen some pretty big bugs in this game...

You can always watch my live stream on youtube. I point out every bug there is.

people still don't get it

step on it.

I need bigger boots :(

Now, where did I leave my power armor...?

I had to download a darker night mod. It's so bright at night I can't even tell if my light is on or not.

helmet vision is loving annoying why would you want that

the brotherhood caught me stealing from them so now I'm at war with them ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I cleared out the Prydwyn and the airport and the police station but now I need aluminum really badly to fix up my power armor and the rest that I stole

helmet vision is loving annoying why would you want that

the brotherhood caught me stealing from them so now I'm at war with them ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I cleared out the Prydwyn and the airport and the police station but now I need aluminum really badly to fix up my power armor and the rest that I stole

you can find TONS of aluminum trays at the Four Leaf Fishpacking Plant

Whenever I collect some junk items for decoration like a toy rocket or blast radius board game after awhile they either move on their own or sink into the ground. It's pissing me off, they need to fix this. Some people like collecting items for decoration instead of scrap.