[MEGATHREAD] Fallout 4 || Contraption, Vault-Tec, Nuka World

Poll

[February 2016] Most anticipated DLC?

Automatron
Wasteland Workshop
Far Harbor

Author Topic: [MEGATHREAD] Fallout 4 || Contraption, Vault-Tec, Nuka World  (Read 575431 times)

they're both bad but shy travis is way worse

I expect him to fumble every now and then, basically.
he does when he's thanking you over the radio

am i the only one who thinks confident travis is more annoying than shy travis

They each have their moments

mods i have still work normally

Still waiting for them to patch out pipe pistols from showing in untouched pre-war safes.

I'm still waiting for them to patch the game to just be a re-release of Fallout 2, in its full isometric glory.

Still waiting for them to patch out pipe pistols from showing in untouched pre-war safes.

theres a pipe pistol on the cover of guns and bullets street guns of detroit
http://fallout.gamepedia.com/File:GunsAndBullets_SGD.png
that makes the pipe weapons prewar too

pipe weapons are just makeshift weapons

why would they adhere to any specific timeline

I understand they're makeshift weapons and they could be made before the war, but they wouldn't be more abundant than commercial guns
and I wouldn't find one in a safe in the loving military base

I understand they're makeshift weapons and they could be made before the war, but they wouldn't be more abundant than commercial guns
and I wouldn't find one in a safe in the loving military base
not in a military base, but i could see the pre-war population resorting to homemade weapons in the event of complete economic destabilization and war.

pipe weapons are secretly the most effective weapon in the world so thats why you can find them in military bases

actually forget me the fact that prewar america is really forgeted up and economically shaky totally DOES justify pipe weapons n stuff

like i dont like it but that makes it sound like protag is of like an upper class (possibly because they work for the government?) and much of the middle and underclass has to engage in shady business to make sure they can continue to eat in an overpopulated and understocked world, and part of that means that everyone is just really good at either making and using their own unlicensed weaponry or lower-class 'street gunfights' are loud and imprecise (EXACTLY like raider-to-raider gang fights) and could only last so long before the authorities would swoop in so pipe weapons were effective at scaring people away but not necessarily actually killing them

so pre-war america had a bunch of proto-raiders (which i guess are just normal gangs) that history covers up because why would they tell anyone about the horrible gang violence that 50% of the world has to engage in

I mean, remember that the US leading up the Great War was under martial law. In any and all likelihood, wouldn't the US military have gone door to door collecting the actually decent guns from people?