Poll

[February 2016] Most anticipated DLC?

Automatron
Wasteland Workshop
Far Harbor

Author Topic: [MEGATHREAD] Fallout 4 || Contraption, Vault-Tec, Nuka World  (Read 585382 times)

my shotgun does like 280 damage as long as the target is at full health

>cache of an advanced government organization
>pipe pistol

They lied when they said Fallout 4 has no level cap

Once you pass level 65,535 the game crashes

>cache of an advanced government organization
>pipe pistol
>Special previous presidents and world leader VIP penthouse
>Safe has 13 bottle caps, ammo, a pipe pistol and assorted junk

I hope someone makes a morrowloot type add on for fallout 4
There is no real reason to look around crates or anything besides ammo.

They lied when they said Fallout 4 has no level cap

Once you pass level 65,535 the game crashes
Those lying bastards. Worst game of the year.

my minigun does like 84 damage a hit
Damn, how?
Mine all do like 5-6 damage a hit, even when upgraded.

And if you had all 5 big-guns perks, wouldn't it only double the damage?

full big guns and full explosives expert, plus legendary explosive effect

These civilians or whatever were suppose to have a low calibur .38 weapon. Like in Fallout 3 with the .38 revolver. Since there is no such thing as a .38 revolver it has been replaced with a pipe pistol.

Bethesda didn't think this through and it's bad enough there is already a few selection of weapons.

Also according to Fallout 4 jet appears to be in many pre-war untouched areas.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2015, 06:10:09 AM by Lord Tony® »

Rather than blitzing through the main storyline, I've actually put some time into working with the Railroad, despite knowing I will definitely betray them down the line.

It's gonna be tough. Especially compared to my last guy.
He basically did that first quest with Deacon, and then [let them decode the courser chip.]
So when he betrayed them, he was basically a stranger anyway.

But damn, this girl has helped them get back on their feet, and made friends with them all, and what she's gonna do is awful.

I downloaded a darker mod to make the nights darker. It feels much more natural. The lights actually seem to be really helpful as they are well lit and you can see glowing fungus for miles.

I'm not sure how your nights aren't dark enough.
For me, on Xbox, it's more than dark enough at night, to the extent that I require a torch/headlight on, and really benefit from a night-vision scope.

And you can see glowing fungus and other light sources from a massive distance anyway.

My only issue with lighting in the game, is the fact that the hanging lightbulb is the ONLY buildable light source that produces anywhere near a decent amount of light.
The industrial ones that sit on the walls are decent, but not as bright.
And the lamps and things, particularly the quite wide selection you can earn through magazine, are just atrociously bad. They light up about a foot around their bulb, and that's it.

I was exploring the glowing sea last night and witnessed two radscorpions completely demolish a Legendary Deathclaw. It didn't even stand a chance.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2015, 08:16:20 AM by Ravencroft· »

There is a vault 101 propaganda poster in the compound right, but why? It's not even in the same area.

These civilians or whatever were suppose to have a low calibur .38 weapon. Like in Fallout 3 with the .38 revolver. Since there is no such thing as a .38 revolver it has been replaced with a pipe pistol.
Bethesda didn't think this through and it's bad enough there is already a few selection of weapons.
Could you please elaborate on this?
Who are the civilians and why do you think they're supposed to have a .38 revolver?

Also according to Fallout 4 jet appears to be in many pre-war untouched areas.
This is about the eighth time you've said this.
Why do you repeat this so often?
Again, nothing has happened that made it worth repeating.

Where's that user blocker script and can it also block people quoting said person?

Could you please elaborate on this?
Who are the civilians and why do you think they're supposed to have a .38 revolver?

Policemen, homeowners, etc.

Common sense bro.