Poll

[February 2016] Most anticipated DLC?

Automatron
Wasteland Workshop
Far Harbor

Author Topic: [MEGATHREAD] Fallout 4 || Contraption, Vault-Tec, Nuka World  (Read 612541 times)

Anyone know where I could find some Almost Unbreakable power armor pieces? Or is the stuff just basically non-existent?
It's entirely by chance whether you'll find it, it only drops off of legendary enemies, and it's very rare.
I don't think there's a specific area in the game where you are guaranteed or more likely to find it.

I hadn't even heard of Almost Unbreakable legendary power armor beforehand anyways so that's cool

If you wanted unbreakable power armor then travel to new vegas and melt down those cosmic knives.

You could always just mod it.

"You should mod in a feature that's already in the base game"
- idiot

I hadn't even heard of Almost Unbreakable legendary power armor beforehand anyways so that's cool

It basically just gives each affected piece 4x the health. Figured it'd be neat to suit up a companion with it considering the pieces can still take damage when they're using it.

is that what that was? the girl never turned hostile, so I assumed she was being serious, and I just didn't look for the other girl long enough after I got rid of everyone else
she pop pops you when you're inside the warehouse next to the leader

they also talk about her luring someone in if you sneak around

btw look

not invincible

I can't believe there is no 10mm SMG.

Basically every character claimed to be invincible actually isn't. There are certain points in the game where they are invincible, yes, but there plenty more opportunities to kill them. Also, settlers aren't invincible either.

However they are still invincible at specific points.

In NV NPCs are killable 24/7.

ok tony we get it
you have a hard on for new vegas

ok tony we get it
you have a hard on for new vegas

Well it is the true sequel to Fallout 2 afterall. Technically it should be named Fallout 3.

Probably because the story was hashed together in only a few months time and they didn't have time to make it better and make the characters essential. They got children to be invincible for obvious reasons.

they didn't have time to make it better and make the characters essential.

What?

Essential characters is a bad thing. Especially for an "open world RPG"