[MEGATHREAD] Fallout 4 || Contraption, Vault-Tec, Nuka World

Poll

[February 2016] Most anticipated DLC?

Automatron
Wasteland Workshop
Far Harbor

Author Topic: [MEGATHREAD] Fallout 4 || Contraption, Vault-Tec, Nuka World  (Read 575343 times)

We're almost to Far Harbor.

because of the last few posts I read that as forget Harbor

I'm looking forward to picking it up in a year when the price goes down, rumor is it fixes a lot of things people didn't like about the base game?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdaJTxM3Azs

because of the last few posts I read that as forget Harbor

I'm looking forward to picking it up in a year when the price goes down, rumor is it fixes a lot of things people didn't like about the base game?
iono, I thought it was just an expansion. :/

iono, I thought it was just an expansion. :/

The last couple of DLCs were mini packs but not big enough to be considered as an expansion.

The last couple of DLCs were mini packs but not big enough to be considered as an expansion.
i have a friend in the far harbor beta. Its nothing like the dlcs weve seen so far. It has about as much content as 2 of fallout 3's expansions combined.

Considering it comes out tomorrow ask avout far harbor in here and ill tell you through secondhand experience

It downloaded this morning; not gonna give it a try until I can verify mod compatibility.

which is good because the creator of that armor probably gave his character g cup titties like so many others seem to do
Yeah, I never get this with TES/Fallout body mods/custom characters.
If you're going to loveualise your character, fine. But why stick giant yoga balls on their chests, like some awkward loveual caricature?
You might as well play as a pair of disembodied tits.

You know what fallout always needed? More building block puzzles. Bravo Todd, this is the most tedious crap since Point Lookout. In fact, the number of similarities this shares with Point Lookout is starting to alarm me.

I've really enjoyed Far Harbor. Yes, the location's theme (foggy forested wet land) is very similar to Point Lookout, but overall I feel the new story, enemies, weapons and characters are quite distinct.

And it definitely gives you more choices for completing the main story.
If you're pushing vanilla FO4 to its limit for content, then definitely give Far Harbor a go. Especially if you play on the new Survival Mode as Far Harbor seems like it would be a serious challenge.

The puzzle part was really annoying at first but idk it kinda grew on me a little
Like it wasn't what I was playing for but the fact that if I did it I could find secrets on the island was what kept me going

Far Harbor is just a TL;DR version of the main Fallout 4 story. Except it's someone else's kid you're looking for.