[MEGATHREAD] Fallout 4 || Contraption, Vault-Tec, Nuka World

Poll

[February 2016] Most anticipated DLC?

Automatron
Wasteland Workshop
Far Harbor

Author Topic: [MEGATHREAD] Fallout 4 || Contraption, Vault-Tec, Nuka World  (Read 575315 times)

I'd be cool if they kept moving closer to the central US and start having the NCR meet the new Brotherhood

I'd be cool if they kept moving closer to the central US and start having the NCR meet the new Brotherhood
dont you mean brotherhood meets legion

there's no way those spear chuckers should be alive

more like minutemen empire meets independent vegas empire

more like minutemen empire meets independent vegas empire
independent vegas. you dirty anarchist.

the legion is pushed further back by NCR forces while New Vegas stays independent
everything east of mississippi is never acknowledged
the brotherhood rises up and kicks the NCR's ass in new california as the NCR moves further east
you play as an ordinary dude who's town is destroyed during a battle between the ncr and legion and ya gotta rebuild it (or not because its just a side quest)

the legion is pushed further back by NCR forces while New Vegas stays independent
the brotherhood rises up and kicks the NCR's ass in new california as the NCR moves further east
you play as an ordinary dude who's town is destroyed during a battle between the ncr and legion and ya gotta rebuild it (or not because its just a side quest)
the brotherhood rises up. lol

I wonder if anyone will port the New Vegas map to Fallout 4. That would be interesting.

Fallout London would add so many options to the franchise though. Completely new factions, scenery is completely different, plus the world's largest (?) Underground subway system! Plus London has so many iconic buildings.

Fallout London would add so many options to the franchise though. Completely new factions, scenery is completely different, plus the world's largest (?) Underground subway system! Plus London has so many iconic buildings.
If you think Fallout can exist out of America then you have completely misunderstood everything Fallout is about.

If you think Fallout can exist out of America then you have completely misunderstood everything Fallout is about.
Elaborate on how it wouldn't be possible?

i would like to see this as a spinoff or something. but how would as many people survive without vaults?

Vault tech could be a global corporation? Especially with rich people in various countries it wouldn't be unrealistic for vaults to be created.

i would like to see this as a spinoff or something. but how would as many people survive without vaults?
A lot of people probably survived without the vaults, seeing as how only three of the many vaults were designed to keep people safe instead of forget with them.

Vault tech could be a global corporation? Especially with rich people in various countries it wouldn't be unrealistic for vaults to be created.
Its also possible that those darn brits had a similar idea and made their own vault-tec like company