[MEGATHREAD] Fallout 4 || Contraption, Vault-Tec, Nuka World

Poll

[February 2016] Most anticipated DLC?

Automatron
Wasteland Workshop
Far Harbor

Author Topic: [MEGATHREAD] Fallout 4 || Contraption, Vault-Tec, Nuka World  (Read 575111 times)

Probably because Sony is tired of love mods.
There aren't love mods on the Xbox One. Bethesda don't allow any onto Bethesda.net.
So if that was Sony's concern then they wouldn't even have to manage it.

If I send raiders to a settlement that I have companions at what will happen?

If I send raiders to a settlement that I have companions at what will happen?
Companions will kill them obviously.

smh i didnt realize nuka world was the last dlc forget yoou bethesda
3 stuffty settlement DLCs
and 2 mediocre ones

Probably because Sony is tired of love mods.
Sony and Microsoft have very strict standards on the production and distribution of content on their platform. Microsoft has had the benefit of interacting with the mod community for years thanks to Halo and Flight Simulator, whereas Sony has been very restrictive (LittleBigPlanet and ModNationRacers are exceptions, but that's likely because their creation tools are pretty limited by comparison).

The issue for Sony is that this content, while moderated to meet the content standards (no love mods), won't be certified for technical quality and has unlimited potential to damage the game experience on the platform or the platform itself (somebody could easily post a mod that has enough AI in one small space to freeze the game).

Now, we all know this is crazy, but you have to see it from Sony's eyes; they have a platform that best out Nintendo and SEGA on the strength of their certification program, and historically they've been very cagey about the way they work with independents. It's not that they don't like modding, but they're just not ready to deal with any of the potential problems if people exploit the system.

I got my Fallout 3 working again, recommend me some mods.

I would skip it and go directly to New Vegas.

Storywise New Vegas is basically Fallout 3 as it makes more sense considering it's in the same region as Fallout 1 and 2.

I would skip it and go directly to New Vegas.

Storywise New Vegas is basically Fallout 3 as it makes more sense considering it's in the same region as Fallout 1 and 2.

I've played NV for ages. I want to play Fo3.

Gonna do my 14th NV play through this weekend, might go for another unarmed character. Haven't done one in a while.

I've played NV for ages. I want to play Fo3.

Get tale of two wastelands for the better gun play of Fallout NV.

Get tale of two wastelands for the better gun play of Fallout NV.
TWW is the best

I've played TTW with mixed results. It either has an glitchy-ass time, a Crashy-ass time, or it runs fine. I tend to not run TTW because of this.

Powered Power Armor is fun, millennia's weapons are great to have, and if you want to richard around just get XRE's Cars

FROST is pretty loving cool. I had to do some tweaks so the damage wasn't unbalanced and stuffty but after that it's pretty great