Things that piss you off

Author Topic: Things that piss you off  (Read 1688 times)

1. "Only 90s kids will remember this"

sorry we didn't use technology from the loving stone age, most of the time, 2010 kids can relate to them too.

Kids who aren't 90s kids

When you say something funny and no one hears except billy the cunt and then billy the cunt says what you said but in an even quieter voice but somehow every loving person in the circle hears it an laughs at billys joke and while billy is being praised he stares you in the eyes with that look of his and you know that billy just ruined your day

billy stole my girlfriend

billy burnt my shake

Billy stole my girlfriend and burnt my shake

When people act all huffy while doing something and then they turn to you out of nowhere and complain that you're not helping them. You never asked, dude.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2015, 12:46:44 PM by Alteration »

When my parents tell me about how "hard they had it", when they lived very similar lives to mine (upper-ish middle class)

When billy the cunt asks you a question then loses focus/gets distracted and starts a convo with someone else before you even open your mouth.

The Dutch

LOOKING AT YOU TWERKY

when billy the cunt shouts out the loving answer in class when it was me who was asked, not you starfish
« Last Edit: June 02, 2015, 01:45:22 PM by Maxwell. »

Also when billy the cunt interrupts you to talk about something even stufftier than your topic.

when billy won't stop bringing up the loving times you've fallen asleep in class and gets his buttbuddies of billies to laugh along with him in a joke that's stretched out for the entire year

when its the last loving day of school and you show up in the one clean nice thing you got and billy's like "hey you arE YOU EVEN GRADUATINGG HAHAHAHAHA" to his retrarded club of jacob and boobo

when billy won't stop bringing up the loving times i've fallen asleep in class and gets his buttbuddies of billies to laugh along with him in a joke that's stretched out for the entire year
how many times have you fallen asleep in class