Author Topic: Camaro flipped over and crashed in front of my house this morning.  (Read 3313 times)

I was on my computer this morning and I heard a huge crash outside, by the time we got out there the landscapers in the area had already surrounded the car and broke a window to try and help him. He must have got up on two wheels after driving up the landscapers' trailer ramp, which was down at the time, and rolled it over. This is a very narrow street as you can see, where a landscaping trailer parked on it would force one to go into the oncoming lane to pass it. Cops, ambulances, fire trucks, and tow trucks showed up and they brought him out on a stretcher and didn't seem like they were in a rush to get anywhere...don't think he made it out alive. His phone was found on the road, not in his pocket or anything, chances are that might have been linked to it.

the car was a demon coming for you
be glad the road saved you

is the road ok?

But seriously, that looks like some krash; wonder how it flipped like that

Moral: don't loving text and drive

Wow, I hope that guy came out alive :(.

He might've been using his phone so

Moral: don't loving text and drive

Just because the phone is in the road doesn't mean he was using it.

My brother got involved in a similar crash and his phone was in his pocket but when the car flipped it came out.

For more information, do a search for the phrase "Darwin's theory of Evolution," or "Darwin Award,"

If they weren't in a rush he could've just had minor injuries. They would've been in a rush had he been dead/dying. People have this misconception that flipping your car automatically kills you but that's not the case.

But seriously, that looks like some krash; wonder how it flipped like that
I explained that.

Just because the phone is in the road doesn't mean he was using it.

My brother got involved in a similar crash and his phone was in his pocket but when the car flipped it came out.
Yeah, the phone could have been anywhere in the car obviously, but how he could not see that trailer in front of him until the last split second where he could veer into the other lane by driving off of the enclosed trailer's ramp seems suspicious, I mean there was no one else to blame in that accident, the car must've flew 30-40 feet before landing on its roof.

If they weren't in a rush he could've just had minor injuries. They would've been in a rush had he been dead/dying. People have this misconception that flipping your car automatically kills you but that's not the case.
Yeah, I just figured if they put him on a stretcher then it would be something serious but that's not always the case either. The roof caved in more on the passenger side than the driver side so he was lucky about that if he made it out alive.

His phone was found on the road, not in his pocket or anything, chances are that might have been linked to it.
what an absurd conclusion to come to

i hope he is alive but even if he isnt its his fault
you aint suppOSED TO loving TEXT N' DRIVE

what an absurd conclusion to make
How is it absurd to make the accusation that he was using his phone while driving? Isn't that like, top 3 reasons (if not the number one reason) that people get into accidents in the first place? It's just an observation.

How is it absurd to make the accusation that he was using his phone while driving? Isn't that like, top 3 reasons (if not the number one reason) that people get into accidents in the first place? It's just an observation.
it's absurd to assume that because his phone wasn't in his pocket

i've been in an accident before and sure as hell my phone never flew out of my pocket
unless he was going at light speed and his jeans ripped, the only possible way for his phone to be far away is for him to have it in his hand at the time, and while the car was crashing the phone flew out and landed