Author Topic: Any other dungeons than Woods, and tactic for Imps?  (Read 6469 times)

/title
Also general location
And by tactic, I mean I keep goddamn getting killed, ball is terrible

There's a level 2, with no reward for it whatsoever
A volcano, with little reward
A cave, with nothing but an dynamite orc in a pit

Tactic for imps: Utilize ur hook and stay above ground.

For imps, I always just jump to a higher ledge where the imp can't get me.  Then use a sword or burn magic to kill the imp from a safe spot.

There's a level 2, with no reward for it whatsoever
I don't remeber level 2, but you're probably right.
A volcano, with little reward
The Volcano can be farmed correctly, however there is a high risk of fire orcs and it is very difficult to escape from. Red, Magenta, Black, and I think orange dyes can be found. Also money is very easy to get from here. But going in alone is very risky and with a friend can cause someone being killed.
A cave, with nothing but an dynamite orc in a pit
If I remember where the cave is correctly, then it's currently broken.

There's also the bottom of the ocean just off the docks from port town. There is: money, Blue, and Yellow dyes there; but the sea monsters are very difficult to fight so don't go alone here.

The Swamp next to the woods is probably the easiest to farm but money is harder, the enemies are weaker, and you can only find Cyan dyes here. But still worth going to if you need some easy money.

I don't remeber level 2, but you're probably right.The Volcano can be farmed correctly, however there is a high risk of fire orcs and it is very difficult to escape from. Red, Magenta, Black, and I think orange dyes can be found. Also money is very easy to get from here. But going in alone is very risky and with a friend can cause someone being killed. If I remember where the cave is correctly, then it's currently broken.

There's also the bottom of the ocean just off the docks from port town. There is: money, Blue, and Yellow dyes there; but the sea monsters are very difficult to fight so don't go alone here.

The Swamp next to the woods is probably the easiest to farm but money is harder, the enemies are weaker, and you can only find Cyan dyes here. But still worth going to if you need some easy money.

Red and yellow dyes cannot be found in the Volcano or Blue Hill.  Red dyes are found in Red Crater, and yellow dyes are found in the Auric Fields.  Note that these are not considered proper locations in-game, merely part of the wilderness, but you'll know you're there when you find colored grass and scattered crates.

Of note, Auric Fields is a very good place for gold if you're willing to make the trip all the way out there.

Just be wary of the occasional dynamite crate when in Auric Fields...

I was gonna edit my post but I felt someone would come along and correct me.