Author Topic: Steam Key Change  (Read 1481 times)

So when Blockland came out on steam however long ago I stupidly put in the old BLID I used to use to the website and I now wish to change it without creating a new Steam account or any of that.

I emailed Badspot explaining the problem thoroughly but as per usual he hasn't responded, which either means it can't be done or he doesn't seem to care. Anything that can be done about this? I don't think contacting steam support will help either, they kind of suck for stuff like that, it's a huge hassle.

IIRC It cannot be done.

Badspot responds better to forum PMs than to emails, I think.

Badspot responds better to forum PMs than to emails, I think.
I did both just now, hopefully he responds.

I also thought about doing the whole steam refund thing where they can delete the game from my library or something causing me to have to re-buy Blockland on Steam, but I still need to somehow re-enter the key that I wish to use somewhere...They would have to delete the blockland key that is associated with my steam account and I would need to re-enter it on the blockland.us support page, which I'm not sure who I would ask on that one.

aaaaand no response. badspot pls.

Anyone know anything about this or

Sorry, after you convert your ID to Steam, you can't change it back.

you best chance is probably to unregister it on the steam side

you best chance is probably to unregister it on the steam side
problem is the support for both sides of this problem sucks lol, I hate how you have to go through 20 categories before sending steam a support ticket, none of which my problem falls under.

I feel like sending in a support ticket just to get help on where to submit my support ticket.

Can't you still play it in non-steam? I can do that!

Can't you still play it in non-steam? I can do that!
You can, but I would like my steam to count the hours. I had the same questions as OP.

Same thing happened to me. Not possible.
:(