Account BL_ID 17003 compromised, name Dannu safe.

Author Topic: Account BL_ID 17003 compromised, name Dannu safe.  (Read 8753 times)

11:02 AM - Vulsilthur: "I know Vulsilthur because I made a mod for him or something a long while back. Can confirm he doesn't know how to program."
11:02 AM - Vulsilthur: The forget?
11:03 AM - Vulsilthur: I'd suggest you don't spread bullstuff about me on the internet. Thanks.
11:12 AM - Vulsilthur is now Offline.

Hi, I'll simply leave my reply here since clearly you're still lurking here instead of quitting Blockland. My reply is as follows.

"NO STOP MAKING THEM FEAR ME LESS ;_;"
Thanks.
Ohh soo scary his dreaded weaponry is a rented botnet and kiddie scripts.

Pathetic, I can not believe people stoop this low, what the hell is the point of them making a new .dll if that just gives more time for Badspot to patch it?

Then it will just be patched over an over.
This type of stuff doesn't kill a game, its just annoying.

Also I can confirm Vulsilthur's ID begins with 18.

ID is 1812.

at what point can legal action be taken for this kind of thing

A user named Tigh Brother crashed my server yesterday / the day before. I told some people about it, and one of them suspected he got the crash script off of Vul. I don't have pictures because the server crashed waaaaaay before Inwas able to hit the screenshot keybind.

A user named Tigh Brother crashed my server yesterday / the day before. I told some people about it, and one of them suspected he got the crash script off of Vul. I don't have pictures because the server crashed waaaaaay before Inwas able to hit the screenshot keybind.
press the print screen button

press the print screen button
Has it ever crossed your mind that I probably forgot the keybind for that?

The key literally says print screen on it an abbreviation.

it's a key on most keyboards, labeled PrtSc usually

The key literally says print screen on it an abbreviation.
Why do you think I said keybind?

Anything at the end of console.log after this?

Anything at the end of console.log after this?
I tried to get whatever I could but lost the copy, I'll try and recover any data when I'm back on my computer.
fixed
Thanks.

I tried to get whatever I could but lost the copy, I'll try and recover any data when I'm back on my computer. Thanks.
No edit: that's meant to say "why do you think I said keybind?"

i googled it

try this. if it doesn't work i'll try to find other things

No edit: that's meant to say "why do you think I said keybind?"
Get a computer that isn't a piece of stuff.