Author Topic: gender neutral kid switched up graduation  (Read 16133 times)

In other words you're wrong and I'm not a richard for not feeling attracted to transgender people end of discussion.
i had a feeling you weren't worth replying to in the first place

like you're being so damn immature about this. don't just make statements that i've been trying to argue with like that, insinuate that they're a fact, and then say "end of discussion."

another great strawman from the forum's local right wing lunatic

another great response from the forum's local tumblr sjw lunatic

Ok tell me this, why am I an starfish for not feeling attracted to transgender people?

another great response from the forum's local tumblr sjw lunatic
yeah i wonder how i guessed someone would discredit something i said because "forgeten Tumblr Sjw's! :DDDDD"
Ok tell me this, why am I an starfish for not feeling attracted to transgender people?
dude i already explained it, there's not much I can do to help you. get to know the situation more and, hopefully, you'll change your mind.

how to start an argument with kimon

how to start an argument with kimon
that's typically how an exchange of ideas goes, by replying to something another person has said.

i guess that's pretty spot on, then!

dude i already explained it, there's not much I can do to help you. get to know the situation more and, hopefully, you'll change your mind.

change our minds about wanting to have children and be with a normal biological female? yeah thats gonna happen

that's typically how an exchange of ideas goes, by replying to something another person has said.

i guess that's pretty spot on, then!
not when you're a complete dumbass and sperg out over everything that gets said
like seriously, why do you keep replying, whoever gets the last reply doesn't mean they won the argument

i knew what the argument was about, but you weren't very clear when you said they would be 'lying.' assuming everyone is on the same train of thought because it made perfect sense to you doesnt mean they are. however, you do not need to ask someone their biological love. you can ask if they're transgender, what gender they are, whatever i dont care. if for some reason you can't figure it out, it doesnt actually matter either way. it's not relevant to you, i really dont know why you would HAVE to know something like that, especially if they just arent comfortable sharing it.

Believe it or not it wouldn't matter to me that much. Friendship was just one example I provided of situations in which someone's biological love would need to be determined. If someone legitimately tells me they are not comfortable sharing their biological love, I would be okay with that, because they are telling the truth, and not trying to fool me.

Thing is, I don't see myself building a close friendship with somebody who isn't even comfortable enough with me to tell me their biological love, something incredibly fundamental, I don't see how anyone could. That was the whole point of that loose singular example lmao

change our minds about wanting to have children and be with a normal biological female? yeah thats gonna happen
implying that's impossible is pretty narrow-minded of you, and so is saying that something is strictly 'normal.' have you learned nothing from the breakfast club??
not when you're a complete dumbass and sperg out over everything that gets said
like seriously, why do you keep replying, whoever gets the last reply doesn't mean they won the argument
i'm a dumbass sperg because i'm.. replying... to a forum discussion...

i know i can stop at any time, but i choose not to, because i still have things to say. it aint that hard to grasp My Dude
Believe it or not it wouldn't matter to me that much. Friendship was just one example I provided of situations in which someone's biological love would need to be determined. If someone legitimately tells me they are not comfortable sharing their biological love, I would be okay with that, because they are telling the truth, and not trying to fool me.

Thing is, I don't see myself building a close friendship with somebody who isn't even comfortable enough with me to tell me their biological love, something incredibly fundamental, I don't see how anyone could. That was the whole point of that loose singular example lmao
i dunno what to say man, you and i both have way different values for how important that is. personally, i really dont think it matters, and it wouldn't stop me from being close friends with someone.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2015, 01:28:04 PM by Kimon² »

i think, at the end of the day, the problem/reason is that courtship is still seen in terms of love rather than gender. whether that's a good thing or a bad thing can be debated, but that's the way it is as of right now. i don't think i would personally see that as sensible. and there's not really any operation to make a full love change at this point either, which is unfortunate, since it means that transloveual individuals are gonna have a hard time with themselves and with others considering they're kinda screwed on their biological love. hopefully one day that'll be different. but for now, it's going to be difficult for most people to find themselves attracted to someone whose love isn't snugly fit into whichever extremes they're attracted to. not everyone, of course, since there are people that do look at courtship in terms of gender, but that's certainly not the majority.

those are my thoughts at least

come to think of it i would have a different view on this situation for reasons i'm leaving vague, and this argument would mostly degrade into a back-and-forth of the same personal belief that isn't gonna budge in that argument. if this makes any sense, it would be sorta like arguing over which flavor of ice cream tastes better.
in other words im out

implying that's impossible is pretty narrow-minded of you, and so is saying that something is strictly 'normal.' have you learned nothing from the breakfast club??

get lost with your e-fascist garbage you lunatic

telling people they cant have children because thats discriminatory against people who surgically destroyed their genitalia is completely insane

i am not going to be attracted to someone with male genitalia. ever. accusing me of being narrowminded because im not attracted to men is so incomprehensibly bizarre i have no idea what to do with you at this point

Don't feed the troll