Author Topic: gender neutral kid switched up graduation  (Read 16134 times)

If this kid only sees everyone as human beings than why does he even wear clothes? According to him we are all the same anyway.

Holy forget I'm cringing at this ridiculous argument kimon is carrying on.

I do not agree with gender roles.
But I do not agree with choosing your own gender.
You really cannot decide how you are born, you are either born with a Y or X chromosome and full stop.

Also about having a "different" gender at mind, tough luck. You're gonna have to live life the way you want to, but in your body made up of either X or Y chromosomes.
Surgery will not improve your life at all, because no matter how much you can mask your body as being the opposite gender, you will never really authentically be the opposite gender.
The "you are what you're born as" is just as wrong as this special snowflake-ism
Transgender is a legitimate thing and there are many actual causes.
First off "you are either born with a Y or X chromosome" is half wrong; you have one X, and an additional X or a Y
I've used this example a lot, but there are a lot of other potential causes. Say you have an X and a Y. Genetically, you are a male. But if there's not enough testosterone in the womb for whatever reason during a critical time, you'll never grow a snake and instead remain with a vagina. So you are now genetically male, but physically female. You can't tell this person "You are biologically X" because there are two biological factors are conflicting.

Also transgenders are the unhappiest of all LGBTQ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transgender_youth#Self Delete
Aren't you the same person I had this same discussion with regarding gay people?
They're unhappy because people like you won't accept their real and just dismiss them as special snowflakes

It's a latter of reasons and you know it.
[citation needed]

I cannot believe what you're loving saying... So if I say "I'm not attracted to guys" I'm homophobic? Seriously shut up.
I'm standing behind you on this aspect tho
You can't help if you're not attracted to a particular person
Even if attraction wasn't an issue, imagine being in a relationship with someone for years, then finding out they can't conceive because they originally had a snake

no..? i don't get what you're saying. if someone's gender is a woman, they are a woman. you arent forced to be attracted to them but if you say "it's because you're transgender" then you're an starfish. like, at least pretend you arent an starfish and keep it to yourself.
If they identify mentally as a woman, but still have a snake....then she has a snake. If he's not gay, he won't like that. It has nothing to do with "i don't like transgender people" He doesn't like a partner with a snake because he's not gay

make a 180 because they aint got the genitals you like.
this is like...the definition of loveuality
if you're a straight guy and someone has a snake, then you're not going to be attracted to them because that's what being straight means and thats what any other straight person would do

another great strawman from the forum's local right wing lunaticim
that's not really a straw man considering the quotes were quoted word for word from you

lol all you friends getting out in june

i got out in may 31st B)

lol all you friends getting out in june

i got out in may 31st B)
May 18th here

Jokes on you I don't start again until the end of September

Holy forget I'm cringing at this ridiculous argument kimon is carrying on.
Kimon is literally the definition of putrid and everything that comes out of his mouth is nothing more than useless garbage just like him:) 

id like night fox to explain how its 100% societys fault that the domestic violence rates are so much higher than straight people's
LGBT domestic violence is an issue for many reasons. The main reason being that the victim is afraid to tell the police because they fear a negative response from their family.

LGBT domestic violence is an issue for many reasons. The main reason being that the victim is afraid to tell the police because they fear a negative response from their family.
Thats not society's fault tho.
If they have a fear to tell people then it's their own fault not society's as a whole

Kimon has literally no idea how a healthy loveual relationship with somebody works

Kimon has literally no idea how a healthy loveual relationship with somebody works
well he obviously isn't speaking from experience

well he obviously isn't speaking from experience
and he never will

Thats not society's fault tho.
If they have a fear to tell people then it's their own fault not society's as a whole
With any problem there is not one factor, but many factors and of course we can't fault everyone in society. However people are product of their time. Back then many people associated it with sin and communism, so there was a lot of stigma. A lot of people from that time are still alive and people who grew up back then still might carry those stigmas with them. So there is uncertain of how their friends and family might react.

If they don't have surgery they will still be dysphoric with their own body though? If i wanted to be female I would not be happy identifying as female with a snake.
To be fair you don't walk around with your richard out 99% of the time (to my knowledge).

Here's a thought; why the hell do we bother with wearing a dress and a doormat when we're getting the paper that says 'congratulations, you're officially entitled to fail because no one needs the field you've specialized in'?