Author Topic: gender neutral kid switched up graduation  (Read 16125 times)

A conversation in which your weird infinitely confusing 'gender identity' is brought up is just as easily a conversation where your biological love is brought up.
neither of these have ever come up in a conversation that I've been in

Guys seriously, a few stupid teens on tumblr bent over and shat out a tonne of "gender identities" and you're actually gonna take them seriously? Male/female that's it, that's how it's always been and how it will always be.

that's how it's always been and how it will always be.
lol
neither of those things are true

Male/female that's it, that's how it's always been and how it will always be.
You're gonna have a hard time explaining hermaphrodites like me

please stop trying to explain everything.
not everything and why anyone does anything can be explained sorry

<citation needed>
But you didn't even prove your claim?

But you didn't even prove your claim?
I don't have to, every form I've signed only provides male/female as gender, every toilet i go to is either male/female. That's how it's always been.

You're gonna have a hard time explaining hermaphrodites like me
But you see, these people actually exist, all these other stupid genders do not. Literally this should be the only exception and even still it's rare as forget.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Two-Spirit
Just because it has existed in the past does not mean it was NORMALISED or POPULAR. Now we have people claiming to be of different genders but even still nobody takes them into consideration.
Code: [Select]
Some studies of two spirit identities among biological males explain them as a "form of social failure
also, it's supposed to be square brackets, not angled ones
<ok>

Just because it has existed in the past does not mean it was NORMALISED or POPULAR.
what difference does that make? nobody said it was common

what difference does that make? nobody said it was common
The difference is society will not conform to this bullstuff like it has not in the past.

You guys are like two mirrors yelling at each other.

The difference is society will not conform to this bullstuff like it has not in the past.

I agree with you that people who think they can just decide what gender they want to be are loving dumbass attention whores, and that biological love has not yet been able to be fully changed, but your reasoning (especially in the thinking that society will not change to accommodate these loving handicaps because it hasn't in the past) is reminiscent of swiss cheese. You are almost as bad as the idiots you're despising because your logic in thinking that what they do isn't okay isn't based on the fact that it's biologically infeasible, or that their very existence is a failure of genetics and the fact that they're allowed to beg for attention is a mistake of society, but that "society hasn't allowed it in the past."
Advances in science and medical technology may very well allow these chromosomal catastrophes to change their physical love, and society may just begin to accept their spiteful existence into its already spiteful norms. You can't fight against it, and your bigoted and illogical arguing is only going to convince more idiots that what they're defending is right.