Author Topic: gender neutral kid switched up graduation  (Read 16127 times)

Guys lets get back on topic.

How can I be sensible? I have TRANS FRIENDS!!!

Yeah, how can I be sensible when I show compassion, sympathy and support for companions who share the ideology? What kind of sense would that make? Y'know, like I said, you all have the same Plan B one-liner which makes no loving sense that you puke out when confronted with a reality that disturbs you. Just because I don't agree with an ideology with a handicapped religious dedication, does not mean I am against the cause. I do not hate transgendered people. There are some portions of the LGBTQ ideology that I agree with and some portions that I don't agree with.

At the end of the day, I know this doesn't mean jack to you. It's a lot easier to just stuff out "IM OFFENDED" rather than actually construct a valid point. Just know that the main reason for transphobes existing is because you are constantly willing them into existence by repeatedly broadening the goal posts.

I don't support that chart, dude. It was basically posted as a (mostly successful) attempt to derail the thread.

Yeah, you don't support the chart because you agree your ideology looks loving stupid on paper, and it's much easier to support it when you explain it vaguely and call everyone who disagrees a transphobe.

Also gg on managing to completely dodge the point I made in response and continue blabbering on about the chart (something I did not even reference in my last post)

I don't think there's anything you could possibly say that would convince me it's normal to ask people about that stuff
pls try anyway

It's called a conversation. Have you had one before?
« Last Edit: June 08, 2015, 12:55:20 AM by Rally »

rallys stance on gender is rock solid

Rally has a very good point.

Also what I don't understand about these people who enjoy creating genders, why do they even create charts or lists of them? Like seriously I can stuff out any gender I want and call it authentic and the list is already loving outdated.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2015, 04:37:23 AM by General »

I think the thing that caused most of this mess was that people from all backgrounds thought it would be acceptable to believe that anyone could be any less or more of a person.  IMO, when one does this, they seem to cast their own honor and humanity aside.

If a kid tried that in my old school they'd laugh at him and tell him to gtfo.