Author Topic: System_StaticMaps [1.2-beta] - New Topic: Kitchen being worked on!  (Read 18442 times)

We really should find a way to improve the collision on this, atleast for vehicles and stuff.

pretty sure there isn't a way
btw, if you make kitchen, I will be fully happy to host staticmap freebuild again

Holly hell, and I just made a thread for spyglass in suggestions.

Well if you can do, everything would be appreciated

Kitchen progress!

Just incase you don't know, I have to basically remodel the kitchen to have convex** collision meshes. It still displays the original model, but uses the new collision.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2015, 04:27:48 PM by Wrapperup »

good luck to ye' man

EDIT: How are you doing all of this in a single staticshape? Didn't you divide the bedroom into seperate shapes?
« Last Edit: June 09, 2015, 03:18:28 PM by K3k0m@n »

good luck to ye' man

EDIT: How are you doing all of this in a single staticshape? Didn't you divide the bedroom into seperate shapes?

Milkshape's DTS exporter only allowed 10 shapes, Blender's limit is somewhere in the 200's.

Just incase you don't know, I have to basically remodel the kitchen to have concave collision meshes. It still displays the original model, but uses the new collision.
pls

So while making the collisions, I realized the kitchen had no assigned materials. I haven't actually converted the dif with materials correctly, so after some searching i can present to you an ugly assortment of colors representing different materials.

so that was what was inside of an easy bake oven

Finally a new static map being made.

in the event that this gets finished I MIGHT be able to port the kitchen's original builds

Kitchen progress again!

With the help of eagle517, i fixed my exporter and was able to export the kitchen. There is a bit of work needed to fix the broken meshes, but you can feast yer eyes on this:

Note: the collision meshes haven't been exported yet, those are still being worked on.

the ceiling texture is incorrect
but it looks awesome, can't wait to host this!