System_StaticMaps [1.2-beta] - New Topic: Kitchen being worked on!

Author Topic: System_StaticMaps [1.2-beta] - New Topic: Kitchen being worked on!  (Read 18128 times)

(not even a month old bump)

i can't wait for the kitchen
i remember using the demo on the last year of v20
kitchen was my only map i played

(not even a month old bump)
wtf

Well, while its bumped, I guess, darth's comment would be great (support for older maps)

I absolutely love the work you guys are doing here.

wtf

Well, while its bumped, I guess, darth's comment would be great (support for older maps)

It doesn't really work like that. Making older maps work with this isn't as easy as changing the file extension. The engine used to actually load that, but it obviously was taken out.

If it were that easy, I'd just have made the mod work with every map that ever existed. It's a wonder why we convert the maps  :cookieMonster:!

:cookieMonster: I want kitchen so I can eat COOKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEZZ

I wish there was a converting program and a mission editor for this, heck even terrain for this!!
But we would need the default plate map to have no collision.

sorry for double post
but I have a modter improvement of wrap's bedroom

sorry for double post
but I have a modter improvement of wrap's bedroom

*image*
But all you did was make a weird looking tree and add a strange looking sky roof thingy.
(acording to the pictures)

But all you did was make a weird looking tree and add a strange looking sky roof thingy.
(acording to the pictures)
it does have some terrain on the bottom

I'm bored, and I want to do something. Here we are again! This time its the Kitchen's turn.

This mod allows you to load static shapes in a more user friendly fashion.

System_StaticMaps [1.2-beta]
DOWNLOAD

To load a map, simply go into your environment options, and below "Ground" should be a list of the maps. Just select the map and walla, your map should load!

To add a map, simply place the map's ZIP file in your Add-ons section.
Make sure to enable the map in Add-ons!

You need to enable "Download Textures" in your network options, or the textures may not work!

Maps

Original Bedroom
DOWNLOAD

Bedroom .blend files used

If you want to load your old bedroom saves, you need to enter this into your server's console: $loadoffset = "-84 114 -93.9";

Alternatively, you can download the converted Bedroom saves.
(Credit to Maxx for providing the files.)

Wrapperup's Bedroom (Beta 2)
DOWNLOAD
MS3D Model Files

Earth
DOWNLOAD

Asteroids
DOWNLOAD

Make sure to enable the maps in your add-ons!

Featured maps are marked with a .

Planned maps

Kitchen
Spyglass (possibly)

KITCHEN YEEES V23 CONFIRMED LOADS OF HYPE YAYAYAAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:COOKIES MARK DA KITCHEN

KITCHEN YEEES V23 CONFIRMED LOADS OF HYPE YAYAYAAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:COOKIES MARK DA KITCHEN
can you snip that quote

forgetYEAH KITCHEEEEEEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!