Poll

This cool?

This means yes btw
5 (62.5%)
No
3 (37.5%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Author Topic: Upcoming server | Jaws |  (Read 663 times)

Hello, hello people of the blockland Community! As you see by the title, i am starting a upcoming server called "Jaws".

What is this?
Warning: This game will contain a lot of blood and gore

This is a server survival based off the original and famous movie from 1970 called Jaws. It is about a man-eating shark that is on the loose killing and eating people at Amidity island. This server is going to be a think where there is a bot AI (Jaws the shark) that will try to kill you and eat you. If you manage to kill him, the game will automatically restart and you will win. I would like to give some shout outs for inspiring me to do it. Jaws unleashed the game, Jaws Movie, and surprisingly roblox.

Server

You will spawn on a bot usually with some diving gear and some stuff, in the middle of the ocean. (You can find some structures such as a sunken boat or a dead body). The shark has multiple special moves, they all have side effects and can be used at special times. A normal person (you) will not spawn with guns like a RPG or assault rifle, they will spawn with fists, they can find weapons in: sunken boats or near dead bodies, or sometimes in their boats.

Do you think this will be good once i finish it?

Warning: This game will contain a lot of blood and gore
as if there isn't in tezuni's

as if there isn't in tezuni's
By that, i meant we will be using every blood mod.
Port blood
Blood & Gore
SMM blood
SMM bodies
Lego Gore
And the default blood..

Find a way to have rounds not be repetitive, and maybe it will turn out nice

Here's a fish tank build: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=178272.0
« Last Edit: June 14, 2015, 04:23:55 PM by Farad »

Find a way to have rounds not be repetitive, and maybe it will turn out nice