Poll

SERIOUSLY THO. SHOULD I CONTINUE TO UPDATE IN A DIFFICULT SITUATION?

YES (INFORMED VOTE)
NO (INFORMED VOTE)
YES (DID NOT READ)
NO (DID NOT READ)

Author Topic: [BLOCKADE BLASTERS] update 6, reset poll - BUT CAN I INTO WALLS?  (Read 9819 times)

Ohhhh, it's this again.

Mine the wall with a diamond pickaxe.
NOPENOPENOPENNOPEW I REMEMBER WHAT HAPPENED LAST TIME
Attempt to shield self from ricocheting pickaxe

Attack wall with an ORANGE TRANSPARENT CHAINSAW!

Hit the wall with a heavy sledgehammer

get out your trusty hunting knife and carve the stuff out of the BARRICADE for its parts.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2015, 03:37:50 PM by Glass Joe »

I shall set up a bunker where people can heal and do stuff from safety.

Hit the wall with a heavy sledgehammer
assist with pickaxe

Attack barricade with a few remote-controlled jumbojets from a safe distance

Turns out it's that bad - I am absolutely not used to trackpads.  In other news, literally everyone but me voted for "yes, you can update regularly on a toaster laptop with a badly designed trackpad while being badgered by kids IRL."

I've included "don't care about details" options for a very good reason.  This is not a question of "would updates be kickass?" because duh.  This is a question of "will it be a smart idea to update while in a massive rut?".  It'll last for roughly half a month.

The poll has been reset and reworked in hopes of more informed voting.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2015, 04:52:48 PM by Cybertails1998 »

Turns out it's that bad - I am absolutely not used to trackpads.  In other news, literally everyone but me voted for "yes, you can update regularly on a toaster laptop with a badly designed trackpad while being badgered by kids IRL."

I've included "don't care about details" options for a very good reason.  This is not a question of "would updates be kickass?" because duh.  This is a question of "will it be a smart idea to update while in a massive rut?".  It'll last for roughly half a month.

The poll has been reset and reworked in hopes of more informed voting.

Take your time, man. We can wait.
most of us, anyways.

I'd say wait and then update the thread

Gently poke the wall with a fork

suck the wall's rooster and balls