Salinas California Police Department caught beating a man

Author Topic: Salinas California Police Department caught beating a man  (Read 7909 times)

Sharking is definitely scamming. You're a joke.

Do you think that AIG, Meryl Lynch and Goldman Sachs are scamming corporations, along with the biggest hedgefunds?

Do you think that AIG, Meryl Lynch and Goldman Sachs are scamming corporations, along with the biggest hedgefunds?
what does that have to do with marbles

>Cantaloupe and Kearn agree on everything
>They have similar opinions on many things according to their posting history
>They congratulate each other on seemingly trivial perceived victories
>One has a very high ID while one has a relatively low one
This is deafeningly screaming "alt" to me. That, or they're just friends who are agreeing on exactly what to say in order to sound as uneducated as possible.

This is deafeningly screaming "alt" to me. That, or they're just friends who are agreeing on exactly what to say in order to sound as uneducated as possible.
no, they're not alts.

Ding ding ding ding!

Yeah, I'm also a flying pizza and my favorite TV show is golden girls

we can elaborate on the marble issue by adding the assumption that the size of the marbles indicates material wealth

in that case the 'red' marbles are larger and have more political influence in the intelligent round rock society

Yeah, I'm also a flying pizza and my favorite TV show is golden girls

I like that TV show too, do you remember Dorothy?

Kearn isn't as stupid as Cantaloupe though.

Now that, is an insult.

I like that TV show too, do you remember Dorothy?

I don't watch granny tv shows you chimbus

we can elaborate on the marble issue by adding the assumption that the size of the marbles indicates material wealth

in that case the 'red' marbles are larger and have more political influence in the intelligent round rock society
yes, but if the red marbles are larger we also have to take their mass into account, and if that's the determinant factor could that be a metaphor for america's crippling obesity problem?

i never knew caribou cared about these issues

Owch, I am sorry you feel that way.

the blue marbles are a metaphor for social issues

Owch, I am sorry you feel that way.
Do you ever just step back for a second after posting something really stupid and think, "Hey, I can't really justify why I believe in this. Maybe I should stop believing this and start believing in something that I can support with evidence and reason"?

I'd like to think that a period of self reflection has followed after the last few times you've posted dumb stuff and had half the forums stuff all over you, but I can't really be sure since you just keep posting more of the same stuff.