Talking Bubble

Author Topic: Talking Bubble  (Read 6490 times)

If you're wearing a hat from the hat mod, the bubble won't show up
how impossible would it be to circumvent this, so that you could have a hat AND a chat bubble
that's like twice as much hat

Do you need hat mod for this?

On topic: Nice for my server!

Where'd you loving download that amazingly majestic face decal.
I want it.
\;^)

What about a triple chin and a speech bubble

If it weren't for my post, all of this wouldn't have happened

I am a hero

how impossible would it be to circumvent this, so that you could have a hat AND a chat bubble
that's like twice as much hat

There's 4 available slots. Primary weapon, secondary weapon, <unused> and effects. Hats are placed in the <unused> slot. Effects is used for things like the hate emote and the sparks when you teleport. I could move this to the effects slot but it'd overwrite whatever was currently playing in it when you start talking and the bubble would disappear when an emote is used.

There's 4 available slots. Primary weapon, secondary weapon, <unused> and effects. Hats are placed in the <unused> slot. Effects is used for things like the hate emote and the sparks when you teleport. I could move this to the effects slot but it'd overwrite whatever was currently playing in it when you start talking and the bubble would disappear when an emote is used.

There's a messier way to circument this, though.
You could make a loop that snaps the chat bubble's position based on character's head slot. It's unlikely for player to move when he's typing something, tho.

I can't download it, Bitdefender says there is Malware on the site.
Is this a false alarm?

I can't download it, Bitdefender says there is Malware on the site.
Is this a false alarm?

It's hosted on a public file hosting service. Basically every antivirus considers basically every file hosting service bad, because all it takes is a single file that somebody uploaded to get flagged before they consider it bad.

It's hosted on a public file hosting service. Basically every antivirus considers basically every file hosting service bad, because all it takes is a single file that somebody uploaded to get flagged before they consider it bad.
Ah that's what I expected, thanks for clarifying it.

I'd say you should move it to effects, since that's what this is.

This will help my Army RP. Deaf dl it.