Author Topic: researchhub wants to shoot a scene.. In space  (Read 12755 times)

Get high in zero gravity.

Maybe.

ZERO GRAVITY SEMEN
im actually not that big into watching research but i'd legit love to see this

You talk like a zero-G environment is an entirely different universe in which the laws of physics fundamentally change. The only thing that's different between zero-G and 1-G is that there's no force pulling things down, and that's literally it.
First of all, love is independent of physical orientation. If you're upside-down, sideways, diagonal, or in a centrifuge, the process of insemination will remain the same (with arguable changes to effectiveness).
This doesn't even matter, because the point of a research video is not to get the girl pregnant (usually), and the process of jamming it in is (obviously) totally independent of gravitational orientation.
The effects of 0G on blood flow to the snake have already been investigated to some extent (as seen earlier in the thread), and it has already been confirmed that it will not significantly inhibit the erection.
Furthermore, as observed aboard the "Vomit Comet" atmospheric Zero-G aircraft, love has already been performed in 0G, with no known ill effects.
no i mean the protein in this
ZERO GRAVITY SEMEN
doesn't work very well from my understanding
it could be labeled an experiment to see if fertilization can occur in space

but i'm fully aware that otherwise it'll go off without a hitch

how are they gonna mount themselves (ha)? they are just gonna float around, unless the woman and the man have handles or something.

doesn't work very well from my understanding

but i'm fully aware that otherwise it'll go off without a hitch

ofc fertilization can occur in space. Just cause you're floating doesn't mean sperm can't reach the eggs.

how are they gonna mount themselves (ha)? they are just gonna float around, unless the woman and the man have handles or something.

You see, humans have what are called "arms" and "legs". More importantly though, they have "hands", which have five smaller limbs that make it handy to latch onto another human's "arms" and "legs."

ofc fertilization can occur in space. Just cause you're floating doesn't mean sperm can't reach the eggs.
the protein in a sperm's tail that makes it twirl weakens in low gravity afaik

no twirl = no movement = not reaching egg

i wonder if this will be the most expensive researcho made

im pretty sure they're not gonna try to make the girl pregnant

i wonder if this will be the most expensive researcho made
yes, yes it would

In my opinion, $1000 seems a little too much for a lousy phone call.

are they just gonna send these dorks to space, where millions of galaxies that lead to millions of stars exist just because they want to love
also how would this work, would they love in a space shuttle

wow man, i'd totally walk around with that researchhub bag

Im actually donating to this
what about you guys

Im actually donating to this
what about you guys

I would...

But I'm deadbeat broke. My wish to win $999 billion still hasn't come true.

Are they gonna probe urstar fish?

Are they gonna probe urstar fish?

i saw what you did there