Author Topic: researchhub wants to shoot a scene.. In space  (Read 12729 times)

I refuse to let the name of Stanley Kubrick be soiled like this

I refuse to let the name of Stanley Kubrick be soiled like this
I hope they do it on the monolith

that dude is ugly man ew
he's rugged

i'd rather have a badass like him forget me than some goodwill milquetoast

This is actually brilliant. If rich people paying for space trips can help to bring us closer to commercial space travel, then shooting research up there will work even better.

who the forget would donate $150,000 for a researcho? Also the fact you'll be getting the underwear is fairly creepy

who the forget would donate $150,000 for a researcho? Also the fact you'll be getting the underwear is fairly creepy
If I was the son of bill gates I would.

but it's in space

t w e l v e
w h y d o e s i t m a t t e r t h a t i d o n t l i k e s o m e t h i n g
« Last Edit: June 10, 2015, 05:24:45 PM by Maxxi »

who the forget would talk to pie crust?

w h y d o e s i t m a t t e r
you're 12, thats why it matters like do i need to explain this to you or something

t w e l v e
At least he's seemingly smarter than this and this.

you're 12, thats why it matters like do i need to explain this to you or something
Shut the forget up.

when you're 14, there's a huge difference between 14 and 12

i'm 18 now, and i couldn't tell you the difference between the two if i tried. that's just how it works. you're all kids as far as i'm concerned, some smarter and more mature than others.

Iirc your blood pressure is lowered to the point getting a boner would be hard.
That's only if they're in space for a long time apparently. Like, months in space.
If they're only up there for a few days or even a couple weeks it won't be affected enough to make getting a boner difficult.

Source: http://www.medicinenet.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=186341

do you have to follow where i post comments to tell me im a 12 year old?
you also don't have to make fun of the content i post on youtube that people like

*AHEM*
« Last Edit: June 10, 2015, 05:28:17 PM by Maxxi »