researchhub wants to shoot a scene.. In space

Author Topic: researchhub wants to shoot a scene.. In space  (Read 12409 times)

The only thing that's different between zero-G and 1-G is that there's no force pulling things down, and that's literally it.
That's not actually true. The force of gravity is still pulling you down with approximately equal magnitude, but you're missing the Earth before you hit it.

That's not actually true. The force of gravity is still pulling you down with approximately equal magnitude, but you're missing the Earth before you hit it.
Assuming they're going to go into low earth orbit (Where the space station is) then Wolfram|Alpha gives me around 90-95% of earths gravity, but because they're travelling around the earth all that gravity is effectively cancelled out. (Just confirming what you're saying)

Allow me to rephrase that, because I do in fact understand the technicality. You don't feel any force pulling you down.

wow man, i'd totally walk around with that researchhub bag
i would give my researchhub bag to a foreigner who doesn't know english and tell him that researchhub means bravery

i would give my researchhub bag to a foreigner who doesn't know english and tell him that researchhub means bravery
wow these people loveing online are rly brave
They might get an std or even worse a baby

quick question
how would you get a boner in space
the 0 gravity would make it very difficult

Allow me to rephrase that, because I do in fact understand the technicality. You don't feel any force pulling you down.
Actually, you never feel any force pulling you down. Humans can only detect their weight through normal forces, like the floor of an elevator when you're stopping at a lower floor. We can tell that we have weight because we feel the floor pushing us up.

Actually, you never feel any force pulling you down. Humans can only detect their weight through normal forces, like the floor of an elevator when you're stopping at a lower floor. We can tell that we have weight because we feel the floor pushing us up.
What did you think I meant by feeling the force? I thought it was perfectly obvious the first time, too, but I guess you lack the ability to make basic inferences and must take everything I say by its literal definition.
Also, that's incorrect. The weight of our own organs inside our body, as well as acceleration-detecting fluid chambers in the ears, allow us to detect acceleration without feeling external normal forces.

What did you think I meant by feeling the force? I thought it was perfectly obvious the first time, too, but I guess you lack the ability to make basic inferences and must take everything I say by its literal definition.
Also, that's incorrect. The weight of our own organs inside our body, as well as acceleration-detecting fluid chambers in the ears, allow us to detect acceleration without feeling external normal forces.

whoa there

slow down

what's with the hostility?

I get that this is space and all, but the fact this is researchhub is kind of silly. love is great and all, but do we really have to take it this far to the extreme?

let's just hope we don't have a challenger situation

also a zero gravity bukkake would be hilarious

sometimes i wonder if the people who run researchhub dont actualy care about research, but rather how far they can stretch their influence and how much crazy stuff they can do involving research. for example, that big campaign where they planted all those trees for every 100 videos watched. i also vaguely recall skydiving research but i dont know what that was.

let's just hope we don't have a challenger situation

also a zero gravity bukkake would be hilarious
I already said that.

Imagine if this were to end up like the Challenger disaster. One small rooster-block for man, one major blue-balls for mankind.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2015, 02:01:39 AM by Master Shadow Phoenix »

That's already said that.

who's "that's"?

also, i keep getting a picture in my head of the guy jizzing, and the jizz accidentally goes into his mouth. i can't stop laughing.