Author Topic: Visolator's City RPG [WIP] - Online [Now with Blocknet] - Suggestions?  (Read 4887 times)

How was Jurassic, I'm seeing it tomorrow afternoon.
It's very good, had an interesting plot twist.

I have finally port triggered instead of port forwarding, people are able to most likely send challenge requests now and even ping the server.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2015, 05:05:49 PM by Advanced Bot »

Hunger and thirst are now into the system.
If you are too obese you will explode and then die.

Does the explosion kill other players? I'd love to get as fat as possible, and explode in a huge group of people.

I haven't tested it, but I'm pretty sure it shouldn't kill other blockheads.

Server is now hosted with Blocknet! No more lag if my side breaks.

Bump! Instead of planting lot bricks down, you can buy one that is currently planted. If the tickey transfer was a success, you will own the lot.

Any opinions of the gamemode?
« Last Edit: June 23, 2015, 03:27:08 AM by Advanced Bot »

Bump! Instead of planting lot bricks down, you can buy one that is currently planted. If the tickey transfer was a success, you will own the lot.

Any opinions of the gamemode?

Just went in looks great! Attractive builds. I like how the mining area is relatively far from the main plaza area. Just one thing : spawns are not working ? This could just be me, might want to look into that.

I'd love to get as fat as possible, and explode in a huge group of people.
This is an amazing idea

Just went in looks great! Attractive builds. I like how the mining area is relatively far from the main plaza area. Just one thing : spawns are not working ? This could just be me, might want to look into that.
Yeah I think my brick converter forgeted this up.