Author Topic: Yo I'm almost an Eagle Scout  (Read 521 times)

Yeah I'm a boy scout btw, I only mentioned it once bout a year ago about going to summer camp.

Currently a Life Scout, just got my Eagle Project (almost), for it I (with the help of a couple of others) put up a flag pole in our church parking lot. It currently needs to sit for a few days before we can put a flag on it, and shortly after I do we'll put a plaque in front of it in honor of veterans.

This Eagle Project was the last thing I needed to get to eagle, aside from the paperwork for it and the board of review.

I have pics I'll show later.

Woops hit post too early, last thing I was gonna say is that it has an Eagle for a truck (the ball thing at the top) and it was fitting.

i got stuck at 2nd class for two years because i never learned how to swim :(
i got my 1st class around 6 months ago and i should be getting my star soon
one of our scouts is doing his project, we're cleaning out a river

I was in the boy scouts once, but I didn't like it
it's hard to justify being part of it anyway, considering the whole gay thing

I sometimes wonder if I would've enjoyed boy scouts, but I was a stupid insecure little boy and probably would've found a way to get kicked out.

I got bored of it after a while. I had fun going to the camps and troop events, but that's about it.

I joined but I found it to be a waste of time so I left.

I was never into the whole scouts and group activities as a kid. Are you doing it for the benefits of having it on a college admission/resume? Are you just doing to because your parents put you in when you were young?

I joined but I found it to be a waste of time so I left.