Author Topic: Can't start up blockland  (Read 847 times)

The launcher is black, and it loads to the actual game which is black also. I've actually been trying since last 4 weeks but it never went back to launching correctly. I've re-installed Blockland 2 times, but it doesn't work. I think this started when I let a cousin play on blockland for a while, he changed the FOV. Then Blockland is black after it. Is there a way to fix this?

Navigate to Documents/Blockland/config/client and delete the file called "prefs.cs"

I looked in the config, but can't find client. I even tried to search "pref" in the blockland folder.

Turn off your computer and turn it back on. If that fails, try reinstalling / re downloading the game.

try reinstalling / re downloading the game.
I've re-installed Blockland 2 times, but it doesn't work.

Turn off your computer and turn it back on. If that fails, try reinstalling / re downloading the game.
How do that work? I turn my computer off every night.

To make it a little bit more clear, I re-installed blockland 2 times before my cousin fiddled with the FOV.

To make it a little bit more clear, I re-installed blockland 2 times before my cousin fiddled with the FOV.
Sorry for double post, I don't see the modify. But the "before" in the quote was supposed to be "after".