Poll

Select one

3 (15.8%)
3 (15.8%)
2 (10.5%)
11 (57.9%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Author Topic: Which one of these shapes do you most assimilate yourself with?  (Read 1322 times)

if you select 1, you just gotta keep rollin

but yeah, I'm a square

Where's the octagon, man!

I identify as shape number 42 thx

Okay, so there actually was a point to this. I sort of forgeted up by not adding a squiggly line option, but good news, the ones who wanted arrows would probably have selected squiggly line soo..

Anyways, what do these selections say about you:
Circle: Prefers harmony and is a people-person. Avoids conflict and is outside of his element when needed to deal with it. Often struggles with making unpopular decisions. Empathy and listening is his strong side.
Square: Organized, hard-working however often thinks too much inside the box. Prefers working alone. Processes information logically and sequentially.
Rectangle: The most receptive to adapting and learning new kinds of information. Always searching for ways to grow and things to learn.
Triangle: Is most comfortable in a leading role. Very outspoken and doesn't hesitate to let everyone know of his opinion no matter how unpopular. He is often conflicting with other people and despite is still very sure of himself and his opinions.
Squiggle(If I had added that..): You are creative and your mind is all over the place. Exactly opposite to the square, you process information arbitrarily and have cognitive leaps. You are not comfortable with structured environments and are like a free spirit.

Hopefully I helped you learn something about yourself, but we most certainly reached a conclusion about the Off-Topic section, didn't we?

snop

lol I originally thought you were insulting Ocelotus' post

pretty neat how our minds do this stuff though

sounds like why I hate triangles
yet they're useful for structural support as a shape

I just enjoy squares as a shape for their usefulness
besides that rectangle all the way