Brawl
16 (9.5%)
Project M
13 (7.7%)
79 (47%)
Other
12 (7.1%)

Total Members Voted: 167

Author Topic: Super Smash Bros. Megathread - official discord  (Read 249518 times)

"Captain, Falco, Ike, Kirby, Bowser + Jr, Little Mac, Charizard, Lucina, Marth, Dark Pit, Roy, Sheik, ZSS, Toon Link and Zelda have changes."

both bayonetta and corrin are going to need more thought out approaches.  like corrin can do some crazy stuff with platforms ('specially techchases and side b applicability) and bayonetta is gonna need more time to develop; both can recover like crazy provided they're able to use a wall:

bayo- sideb, upb, dj upb, wallcling jump, upb
corrin- bair bair bair until wall, sideb, launch up, upb

no, they're not instant sheik just add fair; they're characters that will take time to develop.  we've had cloud for over a month and he's gone from being midtier in the first couple weeks to arguably just outside of top 10.  we'll see.

having said the above, corrin does have several simple combos (dtilt-jab, utilt uair, dtilt fair fair, etc); 18-25ish% each, the tip of his ... spear hand thing?  seems to have a tipper mechanic like marth's that even extends past the visual sweetspot of the move that seems to do like double damage and knockback.  several moves seem to link together well, like nair (depending on the time it hits, but often landing) seems to link into several different options, and the direction you face seems to alter the outcome as well.

also if you do sideb's second press quick enough, you can do the pin in ground while ascending instead of waiting for the hop to go down
you can spam side B on wall as bayonetta, they count has "hits" which let you follow up with another one

180 Warlock Punch now has super armor
Do what you like with that information
Which probably won't be much since it's impossible to hit with

hey ultima what local do you go to me and big kikeal are going to beat your ass

also I think I've decided on this: falco for bad MU's until I get better knowledge of the character and ics for everything else.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2016, 01:44:02 PM by Nal »

wowee, sheik and zss were nerfed by lowering their weights by one unit!

ike was buffed and d3 and puff are unchanged.  thanks soccer guy, everything helps
« Last Edit: February 04, 2016, 01:46:31 PM by Julius The 1st »

what's changed with C. Falcon?

i thought it already did

what's changed with C. Falcon?

so far, we just know c falcon is changed but it's not confirmed what yet

wowee, sheik and zss were nerfed by lowering their weights by one unit!

don't forget rosalina
i mean, slightly earlier kills
it's something

having said the above, corrin does have several simple combos (dtilt-jab, utilt uair, dtilt fair fair, etc); 18-25ish% each, the tip of his ... spear hand thing?  seems to have a tipper mechanic like marth's that even extends past the visual sweetspot of the move that seems to do like double damage and knockback.  several moves seem to link together well, like nair (depending on the time it hits, but often landing) seems to link into several different options, and the direction you face seems to alter the outcome as well.
That makes sense
Wafflecake died 2 early that one match
Well this answers her question as to if corrin had tips of steel

hey can someone help me put in some brawl hacks like crazy luigi for dolphin emulator?
or at least tell me

also I think I've decided on this: falco for bad MU's until I get better knowledge of the character and ics for everything else.

come to my town and play in a smash 4 local :^)

time to play ganondorf

i thought it already did

actually
http://www.ssbwiki.com/Ganondorf_%28SSB4%29#Update_history
Quote from: 1.1.3 update history
Grounded, non-reversed Warlock Punch has 3 more frames of super armor : 11-63 → 11-66
Grounded, reverse Warlock Punch now has super armor on frames 11-58.
Grounded, reverse Warlock Blade now has super armor on frames 11-54.

yeah, that was last patch u dummy

Its only been like a day and I already dislike Bayonetta and Corrin.

come to my town and play in a smash 4 local :^)
whats the place called
no rly i cant find any good locals near me

I don't go to locals at all. I've gone to a local like 4 times, and that's over a period of like a year and a half.

That said though I can make it out to EXP without too much trouble. They kind of suck because its expensive, run stufftily, it goes way late, and its in a sketchy neighborhood.

Remind me where you live again? Schaumburg? Maybe we could meet up at ASH@WIT or something

I kinda wanna go to POUND (Virginia I think) but I dont have a way to get there, and I'm pretty sure it's the closest "major" tournament near me