Brawl
16 (9.5%)
Project M
13 (7.7%)
79 (47%)
Other
12 (7.1%)

Total Members Voted: 167

Author Topic: Super Smash Bros. Megathread - official discord  (Read 249544 times)

Anyone getting ALL of the DLC characters?

B)

do you consider the mii outfits as 'dlc characters'

if not, i have all the current dlc characters.

do you consider the mii outfits as 'dlc characters'

if not, i have all the current dlc characters.
nah, they're not really "characters", just costumes that add more to your mii fighter.

idk if you mean roy or ryu
but roy has ridiculous damage and launching power
+ spacing is a lot easier then with marth
But Roy is fairly light and only does his heaviest damage at the hilt. The idea is to get as close as possible and launch attacks from within that range only.

Marth tipper does require a lot of spacing but is more powerful than Roy's high-damage moves even at lower percentages. Marth is actually a good counter against Roy (from what I've played) in the sense that a Roy player isn't going to have an easy time closing in against Marth's range.

damage is probably gonna be tweaked here and there but is ultimately fair given the circumstances.

I bought all DLC Characters, only use Roy and Lucas though. Having a larger roster means more variety, which is a good thing.

Roy isn't really that cheap. Just a few things I found out with him though:
With most characters he can D-throw -> Jab -> F-Smash in the early percentages.
If your opponent doesn't DI correctly and it's a fast falling character then you can D-throw -> Jab chain grab. I got to 0% to about %55-ish doing this. Just DI-ing will save you here though, that Sheik player sucked.
You can short-hop fair and use any special right as you land, and have no landing lag what so ever. It's an amazing approach, shorthop fair into dancing blade works alright, although I prefer into up-b. If you have a really aggressive opponent, short hop fair into counter works wonders, but you really need to read their style.
If your opponent is in the air, fair to uair works really good as well, the uair comes out faster than anyone would expect it to.

Anyone getting ALL of the DLC characters?

B)
Practically everyone cause if you dont ur a stuff sucking skrub without lucas ninten 4 smash
Usmash yo
B)

The problem that I have with smash 4 (and have always had with it) is that you can airdodge out of combos, and thus you can also counter out of a combo with  characters like roy/shulk. So ok "just read it" but say you go for the read on a counter and they dont counter/airdodge, well now you get punished for not following up on the combo.
It basically turns a game that used to be about speed and precision/skill, into a game of rock paper scissors.
mini-rant over

Practically everyone cause if you dont ur a stuff sucking skrub without lucas ninten 4 smash
Usmash yo
B)
osht mang,

Lucas is now my 2nd favorite (even though I only had 1 favorite the whole time which you can guess) but Ness will ALWAYS BE THE BEST AND YOU CAN NEVER CHANGE THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT

idk about ninten tho BUT NESS WILL STILL BE THE BESTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Usmash yo
B)
i have everyone except lucas
because lucas is a DUMB

turns out you cant forgetin play miiverse online so forget that

Once Rayman is added, I will be content.

Am I the only one who thinks Roy's stance is a little... odd?