Brawl
16 (9.5%)
Project M
13 (7.7%)
79 (47%)
Other
12 (7.1%)

Total Members Voted: 167

Author Topic: Super Smash Bros. Megathread - official discord  (Read 252802 times)

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLYsN6xs-tbLtES6wvaaTRpQBHtEQwUi5x

brown townyze my marth

anyway I just watched the first match and you seem to like to f smash a lot

also iiirc dancing blade is decent to use in this game?  like, it links into the other hits well and has a decent finishing hit

anyway I just watched the first match and you seem to like to f smash a lot

also iiirc dancing blade is decent to use in this game?  like, it links into the other hits well and has a decent finishing hit

dancing blade is pretty good in smash 4
it's fast, has transcendent priority (won't clank with moves), and it has pretty decent KO power, especially if you tip it. if you hit shield, there's potential to catch the opponent trying to do something out of shield or make them hold shield so long it breaks by delaying hits and using the down variant of the 4th hit.

if you're roy though his double edge dance loving sucks and does like none of these things

i'd love to just end the post there cuz it would be funny but i guess i'll explain anyway.
roy's double edge dance has slightly less damage output to marth's, iirc. not only that, but it's worse at trapping opponents starting at a lower percent than marth's. if you hit with the hilt of the first variant it's likely to push the opponent too far to follow up.
then, last hits of double edge dance deal less damage than marth's (except down variant does like 1% more) and are far less likely to ever kill. the up version is probably better at killing than the forward version but they both suck honestly.
and to top it all off, it's not even a good shield mindgame because since roy's hits are both weaker and slower, they deal less shieldstun. opponents can just roll away after the second hit (and maybe third?) hit. it's so garbage

i ended up writing a whole rant on why roy is garbage and marth and lucina are better in almost every way, but it's irrelevant so i deleted it
man, why do all the characters i enjoy playing in smash 4 have to be garbage

dancing blade is pretty good in smash 4
it's fast, has transcendent priority (won't clank with moves), and it has pretty decent KO power, especially if you tip it. if you hit shield, there's potential to catch the opponent trying to do something out of shield or make them hold shield so long it breaks by delaying hits and using the down variant of the 4th hit.

if you're roy though his double edge dance loving sucks and does like none of these things

i'd love to just end the post there cuz it would be funny but i guess i'll explain anyway.
roy's double edge dance has slightly less damage output to marth's, iirc. not only that, but it's worse at trapping opponents starting at a lower percent than marth's. if you hit with the hilt of the first variant it's likely to push the opponent too far to follow up.
then, last hits of double edge dance deal less damage than marth's (except down variant does like 1% more) and are far less likely to ever kill. the up version is probably better at killing than the forward version but they both suck honestly.
and to top it all off, it's not even a good shield mindgame because since roy's hits are both weaker and slower, they deal less shieldstun. opponents can just roll away after the second hit (and maybe third?) hit. it's so garbage

i ended up writing a whole rant on why roy is garbage and marth and lucina are better in almost every way, but it's irrelevant so i deleted it
man, why do all the characters i enjoy playing in smash 4 have to be garbage
reminder that i mained greninja on release, rip

hope u guys aint forget about evo

i didnt forget. pools are boring as forget though.

that was the coolest melee pools match ever

vectorman is so good :iceCream: i want to develop my yoshi now

the s2j dream is dead

He Die

I want Mango to win ;_;

I would love to see a fruit win.

I would love to see a fruit win.
That sucks, MacD didn't enter :cookieMonster:

reminder that i mained greninja on release, rip
reminder that i mained jigglypuff on release ...
oh wait.

i want the 3vo
m2k pls

did anybody see that R2(?) pools match between SmashG0D and Armada?