Author Topic: Blockland Memories  (Read 39584 times)

I remember back in v19, I loved all the challenges
This, and Jogur's RPG/Dogfight for sure. Too bad it had to go.

I remember when I used to host a speedkart server that would usually reach the max player limit of 20. Filipe's superkart server and Badspot's server were usually full since the gamemode used to be so popular, so mine was one of the only other options at the time.

I remember I "betatested" Hamhost for hosting it. Even though I hated it for Hammereditor being a richard and the control panel's features not all working, I used it because of 24/7 hosting. Good times...

i found the oldest blockland picture i have

-FROG-

it was taken not long after v20 was released

oh boy the memories

i still have the frog and use it regularly

Copy and paste this message into 5 threads and you will be permanently banned.
you already got banned tho

Heedicalking's Siege in the slopes. I played that for hours every day. Same with Jorgur's Dogfight.

Playing with the demo after the discovery of blockland, messed around in the slopes with skis, after I got a key, I joine a server with a "mininuke" after it was fired, it went, "WTF BOOM".
A few days later, I found "Gamemode zombie" and I thought that was the coolest thing ever, I never really knew a lot on how to use the computers files back then, (I mean like, I was 8 years old back then.) so I struggled for years on how to get the add-ons, I was also impatient about the old add-on loading system (loading 1 add-on at the time took a while back then) So I got angry at anyone with add-ons at their server. I accepted it then.
I discovered Ibans Zombie are people too, I was so amazed by it, I tried to get out the minigame on his server and spawn some zombies to see how they worked, got banned minutes later.

When I got older, I figured out how the windows file system worked alittle more.
So I installed RTB, I felt the greatest moment of victory EVER.
I started hosting my own knife tdms, sometimes shotgun tdms it didn't get all that popular. (That's right, I did it before it was kool!)
I also got ZAPT, hosted a few servers. Good times were had. I also played at Wizards dog fight often.
The last I heard of wizard was in 2010, I played his server for 1 last time.

Blaaahblaahblah V20 blah blah rant.
I was still known as Blockman01 back then.
Blockman01 had some bad history, so I changed my name to "Skul" (Its a name I often use for all my games, wich is actually Skul304, I can be found many places.

I discovered Pecon7's boss battles, ((joined before v20)Pecon7 hosted a race server, wich is why I joined)
Had sum gr8 times
All adds up to present day.
Good times I had.

Im sorry I had to tell you my whole blockland life story ._.

That was quite a story! Wow, amazing history!

I remember back when I first bought the game, and didn't know how to get add-ons, so I made my dad install them. The first add-on I got was http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=87099.0 and after that I got that classic laser weapon set, then tsunami. Later I downloaded my first map: Valhalla. After a while, I discovered the l4b mod that I had seen people play on youtube, and loved it. Then, I joined a zombie server, and it turned out to be ZAPT, which confused me.

When i first got BL in 2010, so good, till 2012 my computer got messed up and had to be fixed but couldn't.
But now i got it again at the end of 2012. :)

I remember i joined a server and people were building events. I thought they were olympic events and constantly asked what events are we doing

Played demo at v18 finally bought game at v19

I never really played other servers, I only play single player or only my friends' because i don't like other servers, they don't have that good ol' peaceful free build kinda thing anymore
« Last Edit: June 22, 2015, 01:57:22 AM by (minecraft) »

played demo since v10, bought the game at v19. i remember playing with Vergick (hodot) and we were like best buddies. And superpenguinvia's(can't remember the name) survival RP's, and my survivial RP's. Also richarding around in GCat's server. and I remember playing Danny's or someone's Halo TDM on the Valhalla map. I think the last map I ever played on was Alaska.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2015, 03:49:51 AM by blockguy™ »

played demo since v10, bought the game at v19. i remember playing with Vergick (hodot) and we were like best buddies. And superpenguinvia's(can't remember the name) survival RP's, and my survivial RP's. Also richarding around in GCat's server. and I remember playing Danny's or someone's Halo TDM on the Valhalla map. I think the last map I ever played on was Alaska.
gcat's servers were the stuff dude

the alternative game when I got bored of toontown

gcat's servers were the stuff dude
dude they were THE best