Author Topic: Blockland Memories  (Read 39593 times)

zombies in the bluzone

A long long while back, I used to like Family RPs, so I joined one. And I meet some girl on there, and we became great friends. But she eventually stopped playing blockland, but... June 28, I am going to go see her in Vegas.
i guess i'm not the only blockland player in vegas after all

first server i ever joined was badspot's block party. everyone was building and i was like wtf where's the party.
second server was like a fallout rp and i made some friends and argued with everyone because i still played roblox at the time.
rip

I remember I was playing the bedroom on demo for the first time and my brother and I were like, "this is pretty awesome." A few months later, I begged my dad to buy me Blockland and then I finally got it! I remember playing like this starwars map and also some space rp on mars. Oh and I also remember the tutorial lol, that was pretty neat with maps, that actually made tutorial fun ( also slopes were op). I only got to experience v20 at it's finest. Man, I know it isn't the nostalgia that his hitting me, maps are awesome! I played v20 again this year on single mode and I was like.... " I wish more people were on this, wth!" I can't see why Badspot can't have the two versions at once :l (well I guess it would crash v21 players). Us v21 are more skilled at building and we can wreck with v20 and maybe even create better maps! Though sadly, that won't ever happen again. Yeah there are static maps, but they aren't the same. Whatever.

« Last Edit: June 18, 2015, 02:05:00 AM by Courage »

Come to think about it, clans actually mattered in v20 and below... Not really enforced now a days..., so sad.

been awhile since I've forgeted around with good ole ZAPT (zombie bots)
« Last Edit: June 18, 2015, 06:29:05 AM by Elefson »

I think today could possibly go into the books. Not the best Blockland day I've had but I actually did have a couple hours of fun.

Went to lbpguy's arcade server for a bit and playing with the machines. Kinda walked into a small group of people and we sat around at the picnic tables being idiots. I left about 10 minutes before the host closed the server and went to Crown's Jail Escape where wubbzy301 was being an ignorant troll, so while he tried to be the guard everyone else remained a prisoner and we ganged on him ending rounds within mere seconds. Got a bit too crazy after awhile and people were only doing it to ruin his experience so I decided I wouldn't take part anymore.

We don't talk about that.
what the forget
where did you go

My most memorable moment is joining my first server. It's where a non-blockhead hater told me how to change my name.

I remember how I used to make little cages around afk people
I remember how I joined the exact day of v20 update.
I remember the old pizza mans server with the base surrounded by huge grassy mountains and walled in sides.
I remember breaking my first block. A shark spawn.
I remember making my first game. 22 people.
I remember my very first home, made out of beautiful 1x1 blocks.
I remember my very first screenshot

Look at the tiles and find me.

For some reason, that looks like Minecraft

When I had the demo, all I did was blow up things and play with music bricks. When I bought BL, it was late v18 and the first server I went on was a City RPG, and I had no idea what to do and I just got off.