Blockland Memories

Author Topic: Blockland Memories  (Read 39145 times)

i remember it took me like a year to figure out how to turn my head, not sure why i never asked anyone.

i remember it took me like a year to figure out how to turn my head, not sure why i never asked anyone.
this

o also i remember my first events was a red 2x4 that shot rockets out. did it on tutorial after i finished it the very first time. afterwards i think i went back into the tutorial and looked for the horse

I kept asking people how to go into thirdperson, and it took me a year because everyone kept calling me a noob.

I kept asking people how to go into thirdperson, and it took me a year because everyone kept calling me a noob.

i thoguht tutorial told you how?

i used to get home from school to rush on the computer and play with my two best buddies to do our sub par family role plays lol
Lmao, back in my early days of Blockland (I was 10 at the time), I would literally get up  6 or 5 AM in the morning and go into the my dad's room after he when to work and hope on the computer and play Blockland because I was so obsessed with the game.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2016, 09:04:03 PM by cooolguy32 »

I remember when I used to play... even though I was 10 it still holds memories for me. Just wished I wan't an immature moron before.

when i hosted a server and asked how do i teleport. he said "Not saying, i dont want to flood this information to too many people"

its a close guarded secret

i still dont know how

i remember the order in which iplayed the default maps for some reason:

tutorial
bedroom
slate-storm
slate-desert (had my first ice palace adventure here)
slate sea
kitchen
slopes

not sure where the dark versions of kitchen and bedroom fit in though, but i remember playing bedroom dark for the first time and being spooked

slate-desert (had my first ice palace adventure here)
did it melt

did it melt
no but the farther out i went the ground turned to liquid

I had some photos of a renderman hunt Nuyumdzi and I did way back in 2011, but the computer they were on is toast. I'll see if I can salvage some of them from the hard drive, if not I can try and hunt down my external hard drive and get some of the photos.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2017, 09:26:05 AM by Mr Unicode »

bump so i dont have to make a new thread, ty unicode

The first add-on I downloaded was the assault rifle