"does anyone else" thread v.1

Author Topic: "does anyone else" thread v.1  (Read 1949 times)

wouldnt that be bannable lmao
Only if you post links/uncensored images.

I'm sure Badspot wouldn't be such a tightass to ban for just mentioning/talking about lewd stuff lol.

yes

does anyone else eat mac n cheese without chewing it?
wtf no
does anyone else get bored and lay on the floor or sit on their couch upside down

I lie on the floor cause I have a bad back and the rigidity feels good in straightening it.

Does anyone else ever feel like kicking their dog like a football, but is too good natured to actually do it?

Does anyone else ever feel like kicking their dog like a football, but is too good natured to actually do it?
pie crust probably just killed himself

I lie on the floor cause I have a bad back and the rigidity feels good in straightening it.

That's terrible and you should feel bad. Unless the dog actually looks like a football, in which I could imagine a passing thought on it.

Does anyone else start hearing annoying songs in their head when they're going long-distance running? In my case, Look at My Horse for some reason.

I hear Tunak Tunak Tun when running 5Ks.

Does anyone else have a lamp?

uh excuse you, this is the 21st century, duuh

does anyone else sit down in the shower

no what

does anyone else feel like they are possessed by the dark lord of pickles cause i ate one and it was disgusting

No cause pickles are awesome.

Does anyone ever watch the news on TV?

ew no capitalist

Does anyone just play something for 5 seconds and then say, "I'm bored as forget now"

Yes. I hate that.

Does anyone else like to put syrup on more than just their pancakes? (Fried potatoes/bacon/sausage)

that stuff goes with almost everything dude

does anyone else really hate their friends but since they're your friend you don't tell them

yeppers

does anyone else not remove friends from steam out of pure boredom