Author Topic: $10 bill design to be changed by 2020 to a female figure  (Read 5228 times)

No I get that I was totally wrong, but instead of just pointing it out or something everyone just kinda dogpiled me. People do make mistakes from time to time.
With loving what? This appeasing horsestuff is so loving annoying.
acting like an starfish about it tends to get you dogpiled.
She's already on a coin dude
the golden dollar
you're right too
wow i'm being completely wrong today

She's already on a coin dude
the golden dollar
I used to get them as change for the subway in Buffalo and pretend I was a leprechaun. They had multiple designs too besides just Sacagawea.

put victoria woodhull on there

Nobody said Eleanor Roosevelt, and we know that she will be one of the final decisions.

Rosalind Franklin kind of got the stuff end of the stick with the whole DNA thing but yeah I don't think she works for the $10

Eleanor Roosevelt or Elizabeth Stanton would be good

yeah you keep hoping buddy
Hoping what? I don't want her on money lol I can't stand the women.

Sure I was a little fired up on the issue, but I wasn't really being an ass to anyone. You and I have had an argument in other topics, but that's that.

I guess it's better now to just drop it so I will.

I think Badspot should be on the $20 bill
but blockland is $10

Right now it's $4.99 on Steam.

Wasn't she British? Not British in the sense that the founding fathers were British either.
Oops, my bad. It's a shame, because more people do need to know about women's history relative to science.

As long as I can spend the money then tbh I don't really care who's on the bill(s)

Because she is "influential"
And Idk feminists or some stuff
pffft

Right now it's $4.99 on Steam.
So what you're saying is we need to make a $4.99 dollar bill, and put badspot on it?