Tezuni's City RPG

Author Topic: Tezuni's City RPG  (Read 14357 times)

The client shouldn't be required if it just makes all your servers green on the server browser and adds a logo.

Oh also it looks like if you have the client it tells you that you still need it before you spawn.

The client mod allows for other features such as blackout death and there's a gui currently being made for the next client update.

Oh also it looks like if you have the client it tells you that you still need it before you spawn.

People reported that deleting client_ mods for other gamemodes resolved this problem.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2015, 10:23:19 PM by Tezuni 2.0 »

Can you allow prisoners to chat freely with the outside world?

Great going Tezuni!

I get banned for this reason!

also its permanent!

Just popped back on and looks like we got 41 players currently online.  I've received a lot of in-game feedback and fixed some bugs.  So far, so good.

Yes, "Bedpost", you were banned for a week for causing disturbances.  Hope you can come back and be more civil.

Yes, "Bedpost", you were banned for a week for causing disturbances.  Hope you can come back and be more civil.

that's why it says 'bedpost mlg'

Great going Tezuni!

I get banned for this reason!

also its permanent!

You joined the server and immediately fired off with "Great.  Another Tezuni server with his gay admins."

You were promptly banned.  You got what you wanted.  Great job.

The client for this server was rather intrusive, highlighting Tezuni's servers when it obviously wasn't needed. Here, I edited that out:
Download

The client for this server was rather intrusive, highlighting Tezuni's servers when it obviously wasn't needed. Here, I edited that out:
Download

Well, they don't have to use it.  So that's fine with me.

When you go to jail it should just connect you to prison escape,once you can play as a prisoner if you escape,you go back to CityRPG out of jail by escape.

Can I be unbanned from your servers? Its been like way over year now even.

It should tell you how much money it costs to place a lot when you attempt to do it. (I think it tries to maybe but it's covered up with the amount of bricks you have) maybe put it in the chat?. Also it should tell you how many days/ticks you are away from graduating every tick when it says the date.

It should tell you how much money it costs to place a lot when you attempt to do it. (I think it tries to maybe but it's covered up with the amount of bricks you have) maybe put it in the chat?. Also it should tell you how many days/ticks you are away from graduating every tick when it says the date.
oh yeah, it was just being covered up by the brickcount feature, so i took your suggestion and made it use messageClient