Tezuni's City RPG

Author Topic: Tezuni's City RPG  (Read 14356 times)

so how much DID you pay the professor?

What happened the Prison Escape?

10 more updates coming out soon guys.

I've been playing this server for about 30 hours now, within the past three days.

It's cool. Admins are nice, host is never on, some of the builds are nice, some give me eyesore.

Also this forgeter needs to be banned, again. http://imgur.com/a/6ggf3

Glad you like it, I will clean out some abandoned / spam builds this weekend.  Also, that user is now banned, thanks.

suggestion - don't make drugs the best way for money on the server
They aren't.

I have two ID's. Can you unban my 10541 ID and blacklist my 51110 ID? I rejoined on my 51110 ID to explain what happened, not evade the ban. I can understand though if you don't want me to have an alt. I've had moderator for a long long long time on my 10541 ID and all my city progress is on there
I'll unban and unblacklist your ID(s).

What happened the Prison Escape?
No worries, the prison will return along side the city rpg very soon.  

I don't see why people have to join to be banned from being on the blacklist. It just seems like it's done for everyone to see? Why can't you just ban them right away or write a script to ban everyone if they haven't joined and are on the list.
Because it's done through a system that works best when I can capture BLIDs and associated IPs.  They need to join the server for me to collect that stuff.  Alternatively I could just disconnect them and write to the ban file silently, but I like to see it actually working.

I'll unban and unblacklist your ID(s).
Thanks, Tezuni. I really appreciate it.

Glad you like it, I will clean out some abandoned / spam builds this weekend.  Also, that user is now banned, thanks.
If you need any help with things feel free to ask. I've done a couple cityrpg builds. Ako told me he and someone else helped build but if you're gonna do a V2 I'd love to help.

Kiss all your drug bricks goodbye, guys. Boombot raided them all

Holy christ this CityRPG has such a slow, boring and painful start that I can't even bring myself to grind anymore.
The education system is absolutely forgeted - To become a mercenary I need to get enough education. To get enough education I need to wait 2 hours + grind for enough cash to enlist. And it's taking me such a goddamn long time to even get enough education for a policeman there's literally nothing else for me to do other than chop wood for the rest of my life.
There really needs to be more alternatives to manual labor or at least some starter education so it's not such a pain in the ass to have any semblance of fun.
I'd suggest jobs like a delivery man which would give you random houses to deliver packages to for cash so you at least have to be involved in the actual game.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2015, 07:25:18 AM by Crystalwarrior »

Cmon Crystalwarrior. Tezuni doesn't fix matters at hand lol you silly. He just copy pastes in random features.

There really needs to be more alternatives to manual labor or at least some starter education so it's not such a pain in the ass to have any semblance of fun.
I'd suggest jobs like a delivery man which would give you random houses to deliver packages to for cash so you at least have to be involved in the actual game.
There are other jobs, if you put your imagination to work.

I've become a contractor for people, and make 100k in like two or three nights. It's not hard to make money if you're willing to work for it.

Also, drugs are hella worth it. If you can them that is, then about 8 blocks of opium will give you around 3-4k each sell. Since I'm a late owl I usually sell at night when there's less people.

You could do all sorts of things to make money, don't let the system restrict you. I evented a code door for someone and got a couple thousand, I've built three people buildings and got around 25k for all of those. I've made an apartment building and sold rooms for between 3k-7k and filled it. You just have to have more of an imagination than what the server gives you.

I will agree, there should be other ways structurally to make money. Other options that are subtly miscellaneous but still makes money. 

Holy christ this CityRPG has such a slow, boring and painful start that I can't even bring myself to grind anymore.
The education system is absolutely forgeted - To become a mercenary I need to get enough education. To get enough education I need to wait 2 hours + grind for enough cash to enlist. And it's taking me such a goddamn long time to even get enough education for a policeman there's literally nothing else for me to do other than chop wood for the rest of my life.

That is a little dramatized isn't it?  Beware that hunger has a greater weight on your payscale and laboring efficiency than laboring education does.  So keep 50%+ as often as you can.  100% for bonus efficiency.  People maxed out at 6 education in all subjects so I expanded it to level 10, which naturally takes longer to attain with each level.

Cmon Crystalwarrior. Tezuni doesn't fix matters at hand lol you silly. He just copy pastes in random features.
Lol that is some dedication to trolling my topic you got there.  Giving me kalphiter flashbacks oh god.

That is a little dramatized isn't it?  Beware that hunger has a greater weight on your payscale and laboring efficiency than laboring education does.  So keep 50%+ as often as you can.  100% for bonus efficiency.  People maxed out at 6 education in all subjects so I expanded it to level 10, which naturally takes longer to attain with each level.
Lol that is some dedication to trolling my topic you got there.  Giving me kalphiter flashbacks oh god.
Huh, I wasn't aware that hunger actually affected your productivity. Can you mention it in one of the /help docs or something?
But, either way, I'll try a less systemized way to make money then. Hopefully taxes aren't going to make my life hell.

Huh, I wasn't aware that hunger actually affected your productivity. Can you mention it in one of the /help docs or something?
But, either way, I'll try a less systemized way to make money then. Hopefully taxes aren't going to make my life hell.

I suggest if you're good at building, eventing, etc, to open shop and ask people if they need help, because if you are good at building, there are A LOT of people who suck at building and throw stuff onto a 16x16 lot, which I've asked Tezuni to remove, cause jesus eye sore.

So, hasn't been up today, what's up?

Nooblet 2.0's drug raid

You should work on those 10 updates you talked about, the server is kinda dead as a doornail.

also
bump