Author Topic: Cat In Heaven's Spaceship laboratory  (Read 505 times)

Welcome to the world of science. This game is all about experiments, spaceship flying and RP-ing. But the main and most important part about this game is to keep the laboratory under control. Many people have played my OLD spaceship, the one i'm building is brand new and no-one has seen it. Only a few of heard of the announcement I made yesterday (17/06/2015). This spaceship is going to include:

Experiments like Zero gravity chambers, insane asylums for aliens, mining caves, alien torture/training/examining/testing facility, bathrooms (WTF NOT?!), garbage waste disposable unit, robots, music, flyable spaceships to roam around asteroids and collect items for gold, Perks shop, Rp-ing, unusual experiments and last but not least and the most important thing of all, meltdown disaster maintaining.

For those of you who have played Cat In Heavens Spaceship (old version), You will see how it is similar in the way you play, however from reading the list above you can tell there is a lot more to offer than two experimental rooms, a couple of random places and a control room. This new spaceship is going to be much more advanced. There will be less glitches (hopefully).

Anyone who thinks any of this sounds weird it all makes sense when put together. What I mean is the garbage disposable unit is usable by players to be launched into space, it is also to dispose of waste which is collected through asteroids. Most asteroids will be able to be destroyed by hand and then when returned to the ship, you can toss the asteroid materials into a button which gives you gold. This makes a relay clock add up in waste. For every 10 waste pieces (I may change this), the waste becomes bigger and bigger. Once full it can be launched away.

The whole ships is very advanced. Pictures shall be coming soon but i have a lot of work to do. The spaceship in future will have much more things to do on it after I release it. By this I mean ill keep updating it. One thing i plan to do is make a minigame on another server which has the same spaceship but it is a raid the spaceship minigame. The aim of the game is to board the spaceship which is guarded by workers and destroy the ship. There will be space battles in this and it will include auto turrets, capturing command posts on asteroids or miniships, no gravity, spaceships etc.

This labaratory is new and quite WIP but it will soon be finished. I hope you all look forward to this, I will host it wip at a later date.

Bump.
What pictures should I post?