Author Topic: BLF Plays Paper Mario  (Read 1387 times)

why would there be any loot

Is this the game where you could find an item called "Peach's XXX"? I remember there was a Paper Mario game with that item.

Is this the game where you could find an item called "Peach's XXX"? I remember there was a Paper Mario game with that item.
that was Super Mario RPG

why would there be any loot
I guess Princess Peach has a large and luxurious castle with not a loot to be had.

jack off to a picture of princess pink forget

I guess Princess Peach has a large and luxurious castle with not a loot to be had.
we haven't even gotten to the prologue

we haven't even gotten to the prologue
Here's my thoughts on these types of community projects, I don't mean to offend, but in a lot of adventures or plays like these I don't understand why you'd stop at a point where we can make no other reasonable options except move forward. You might as well had just kept going on with images in that post until we have an actual choice to do like y'know jump or defend, because otherwise I feel like it's just like posting a single dialog box and then waiting until someone says "press A".

With adventures like these you can at the least make the game a more different experience, otherwise I might as well just watch a video online or play it on the N64 myself. Indulge options you can't do in-game, like "Hey some sweet pearls in a wooden chest! ...Upon further inspection they're just plastic and probably worthless. Besides, who'd want a thieving hero in their town?", maybe stick a graphic or an image in there. I mean you did that for the introduction and you're adding some commentary which is fine.

That's what I think, but I don't think "It's not a thing you can do in this game that is being played at this moment" is better or all that entertaining.

You have a good point. I can't really do much right now but tomorrow I'll work on it.