Poll

um

What's going on
0 (0%)
seriosuly
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: BLF HUNGER GAMES THE THIRD - CYBERTAIL loving RUINS EVERYTHING  (Read 24303 times)

jesus god damn christ i'm crying blood

i outright state you have no permission to run this, and not only did you completely ignore that - you went ahead and added the physical manifestation of cancer as a badly-done raisin squad too, among other "quirks" of your execution.  thanks for proving me right earlier.

the slot for an actual game is still open - if anyone's interested PM me or tudoreleu.

its not my fault, your not the one who hosts this post. OP didnt say i couldnt run it. If he wants to end this in favor of yours, lock the goddamn post and waste everyones time then. otherwise, quit your bitchin.

jesus god damn christ i'm crying blood

i outright state you have no permission to run this, and not only did you completely ignore that - you went ahead and added the physical manifestation of cancer as a badly-done raisin squad too, among other "quirks" of your execution.  thanks for proving me right earlier.

the slot for an actual game is still open - if anyone's interested PM me or tudoreleu.
K officer ego

Day 2
"Tend to someone's wounds" Day

Spookatron 3000 engaged in a deadly Foursome with Convert Cheesy Commando, Biwwy, and Luigi. Which involved sharp objects inserted into his body.

Derek learns he cannot destroy the love Purdme and Amikan share. because they destroy him first.

Its tend to someone's wounds day because that event happens 3 times on this day.

Damn these deaths are more brutal than the last game

its not my fault, your not the one who hosts this post. OP didnt say i couldnt run it. If he wants to end this in favor of yours, lock the goddamn post and waste everyones time then. otherwise, quit your bitchin.
"its not my fault".
mother loving ace.  somehow it's not your fault you're ignoring my posts and running the game in a particularily dumbass fashion.  stellar.  gold star.

"your not the one who hosts this post".
by extension, "If he wants to end this in favor of yours, lock the goddamn post and waste everyones time then".
shut your ego-blaster and get this: i basically pioneered the entire thing.  all of the other people's runs (OP included) had my permission and guidance.  you can't tell me to "quit your bitchin" because you're not the authority.  i practically do quality control, and what i say goes.

chill. when i made mine i asked you out of courtesy, not because i had to. i agree, this is stupid and he should stop it but don't pretend like you've got any kind of control over what he does.

chill. when i made mine i asked you out of courtesy, not because i had to.
well yeah, "blessing" or "go-ahead" is certainly better wording than "permission" in this case.

i agree, this is stupid and he should stop it but don't pretend like you've got any kind of control over what he does.
this is the first time i've had to outright "control" someone.  previously i've only done "the website doesn't save, i'd recommend doing this" and once "wtf why are there three raisin squads", while otherwise letting people do their thing.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2015, 08:05:21 PM by Cybertails1998 »

if people want me to stop they should just say so. Im not a richard :/

If you all want me to stop just tell me right now, and not just one person, i mean most of the people here.

while i have to admit i have no loving idea why nav is being so agressive and where's he's coming from with his "I PIONEERED THIS" ideas, i have to agree on the fact that you've kind of proven not to be the best person to host hunger games, really

forgetin' kill the cheese commander

NOW
and those other two

lol cybertails you didnt make the site, people can do what they want with it and its not under your control, you doing the first one on here doesnt mean anything.

i've gotta say, these hunger games suck, it's not even funny-- it's just default events and probably one, just one custom event.

lol cybertails you didnt make the site, people can do what they want with it and its not under your control, you doing the first one on here doesnt mean anything.
while i have to admit i have no loving idea why nav is being so agressive and where's he's coming from with his "I PIONEERED THIS" ideas,
techno brushed off my initial "what the forget" in a handicappedly condescending manner.  i responded in kind.  that's it.

the bottom line is he's handling this in the most flagrantly stupid way possible, and should stop before someone cries blood again.

techno brushed off my initial "what the forget" in a handicappedly condescending manner.  i responded in kind.  that's it.

the bottom line is he's handling this in the most flagrantly stupid way possible, and should stop before someone cries blood again.
Does it hurt you if he does it in a dumb way? You're not god you know, just let him have his fun.