Poll

um

What's going on
0 (0%)
seriosuly
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: BLF HUNGER GAMES THE THIRD - CYBERTAIL loving RUINS EVERYTHING  (Read 23594 times)

what the forget DJ CIA or hulkmania should have won

this game is BULLstuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

did lord techo just seriously sperg out to make his character win

Yes, what a little bitch he is

idk, maybe due to his rage, he held a raffle and made seeman win. Don't worry though, our characters are still alive.

he most likely re-did the games like 20 times just to get that picture of him winning

he most likely re-did the games like 20 times just to get that picture of him winning

to settle any disputes, and this is probably the last time i will comment on this subject, the game just randomly selected seeman as the winner.

Both parties are in the wrong here. Cyber needs to deflate his ego and recognize that he does not own these games. lord techno needs to stop being whiny and should handle getting insulted better. Case closed.

welp there goes any scrap of support i had for you dude

ok honestly holy stuff you people take forum hunger gaymes seriously

ok honestly holy stuff you people take forum hunger gaymes seriously
hulkamania should've loving won im tracing your ip and you'll be dead in three hours

It's like I could make a gmod adventure that doesn't give lord techno the right to stuff on me

Or a prison text adventure, doesn't give whoever tf made it to stuff on me

seriously, calm down guys, it's just a hungergames

^

This isn't a blockland war, just wait for star to get back and he will figure out what to do.

lord techno got shredded for loving up a forum game.  somehow.

i'm somewhat against you starting a new one because there should be some variety,  having one guy do the whole spiel over and over gets boring as richards.  and after that I'll run another hunger games - the third one - but SHH

Could you be a dear and end the horrible nightmare of a game i have created? tell them you are locking the post at my request and have cyber do the next post. Or just do something like that, just end my horrible game. I dont actually want to do it anymore.

What the forget is going on, you guys are so serious about a game that NO ONE owns, it's like the loving 100 dice, anyone can host it. I'm surprised that a group of people could get so mad about a loving game.

And yes those are actual PMs that both Techno and Cybertail had sent me, I can provide proof if needed.